Peavey PVi 6500 6-Channel 400W Powered PA Head with Bluetooth and FX
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Powered mixer with all the extras.
The Peavey PVi 6500 is a revolutionary all-in-one powered mixer with everything a musician needs: six combination XLR and 1/4" inputs using Peavey's award-winning mic preamps, and 400 watts of peak power for crystal-clear audio reproduction. The Peavey PVi 6500 uses exclusive and patented features like Mid Morph to accurately help improve tone and clarity of vocals. Feedback is quickly and easily identified and removed with Peavey's nine-band graphic EQ combined with our patented and revolutionary FLS Feedback Locating System. The PVi 6500 is equipped with Peavey's exclusive Kosmos-C technology, which drastically enhances both the low and high end of the audio spectrum. Footswitchable, built-in 24-bit digital effects complements the already feature-packed unit. Connect virtually any music device to this versatile mixer via the onboard 1/4", RCA and 1/8" mini jacks.
- FLS Feedback Locating System
- Footswitchable effects defeat
- Combination XLR and 1/4" input jacks
- RCA, 1/8" Media input
- Selectable 9-Band Graphic EQ with FLS
- Selectable Main or Monitor dual power section
- RCA Record outputs
- On-board 24- bit digital effects with mute button
- Clip light and signal present indicator
- Main line level 1/4" output
- Speaker protection circuit
- 48 Volt Phantom Power
Order now and improve your rehearsals, performances and cartage.
PVi 6500 6-Channel 400W Powered PA Head with Bluetooth and FX Specifications:
- INPUT SENSITIVITY:
- Mic In to full power at the power amp. Master Volume Nom.
- Full: -40 dBu
- Nominal: -22 dBu
- Line In to full power at the power amp. Master Volume Nom.
- Full: -10 dBu
- Nominal: +8 dBu
- CHANNEL EQ:
- Shelving EQ
- Low EQ 80 Hz ±15 dB
- Low 250 Hz ±15 dB
- High 4 kHz ±15 dB
- High EQ 12 kHz ±15 dB
- CLIP LED:
- Clip LEDs come on 3 dB before clipping.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE:
- All controls nominal (detent)
- Mic to Main 20 Hz - 20 kHz +0, -1 dB
- Line to Main 20 Hz - 30 kHz +0, -1 dB
- Mic to Amp 50 Hz - 20 kHz +0, -3 dB
- Line to Amp 40 Hz - 20 kHz +0, -3 dB
- PHANTOM POWER:
- +48 VOLTS
- Main = Main line output, 22 - 22 kHz filter
- Amp 1 = Amplifier output, loaded at 4 Ohms, through AP
- AUX-0025 switching amplifier filter
- All controls full down.
- Main <-95 dBu
- Amp 1 <-70 dBu
- Master Volume nominal
- Main <-88 dBu
- Amp 1 <-67 dBu
- All controls nominal
- <0.01% @ main line output, -30 dBu in mic input Channel 1
- <0.5% @ amp 1 @ 100 Watts into 4 Ohms
- All controls nominal
- <0.005% @ main line output, +4 dBu in line input Channel 1
- MASTER EQ:
- 63Hz ±12 dB
- 125Hz ±12 dB
- 250Hz ±12 dB
- 500Hz ±12 dB
- 1kHz ±12 dB
- 2kHz ±12 dB
- 4kHz ±12 dB
- 8kHz ±12 dB
- 12kHz ±12 dB
- METER ARRAY:
- -6 dB
- -12 dB
- -18 dB
- -24 dB
- -30 dB
- AMP LIMITER:
- Limits amplifier power just before clipping. The limiter holds the amp power
- without clipping and can be driven up to 18 dB past maximum output.
- AMPLIFIER OUTPUT POWER:
- Both channels loaded at 8 ohms: 60 Watts RMS per ch
- 120 Watts Peak per ch
- Both channels loaded at 4 ohms: 100 Watts RMS per ch
- 200 Watts Peak per ch
- POWER REQUIREMENTS:
- Domestic: 120VAC 50/60Hz 74 Watts Nominal
- Export: 230VAC 50/60Hz 74 Watts Nominal
- Dimensions: H x W x D
- 11.25" x 19.375" x 10.75"
- Weigh t: 22.2 lbs.