Peavey PV 900 Power AmpProduct #481390 Peavey 481390 YAB Live Power Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Power AND performance!
The Peavey PV 900 Power Amp delivers 300 watts per side @ 4 ohms and 450 watts @ 2 ohms. It features Peavey's patented DDT compression system and detented input gain controls, and less than 0.03% distortion. A real workhorse!
- 300 watts per side into 4 ohms
- 450 watts into 2 ohms
- Patented DDT compression system
- Detented input gain controls
- Less than 0.03% distortion
Put this workhorse to use! ORDER TODAY!
PV 900 Power Amp Specifications:
- Stereo Mode: 4 ohms: 300 Watts RMS x 2
- Stereo Mode: 8 ohms: 180 Watts RMS x 2
- Bridge Mode-Mono: 8 ohms: 600 Watts RMS
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.03% 20Hz to 20kHz stereo mode both channels driven 10% below rated power
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4 inch, and barrier strip
- Detented input gain control
- Binding post and Speakon output connectors
- Separate Speakon mono bridge output
- Mode switch for stereo or bridge operation
- Low-cut filter switch for 40Hz low-cut filter
- Thru/low output jacks and high output jacks
- LED indicators for input signal, DDT9TM, & power
- Peavey's famous DDT compression system
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Damping Factor: greater than 300
- Hum and Noise: 100dB
- Rack Spaces: 2U
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Peavey PV 900 Power Amp:
i use this amp with my eden wtx 260 as a preamp....pushes my 112 and 212 cabs with little effort...does not heat up at all...gets very loud.....ive heard some say the fan is loud....but at these sound levels who can hear a fan??