Peavey PV 3800 Power Amplifier
Live Power Amplifiers
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Designed to power subwoofers.
Add a 3,800W PV 3800 amp to your Bi-Pack system for a tri-amped system! The highest-power PV Series power amp utilizes a crossover specially tailored for subwoofers and the high power necessary to drive them. Load Fault Correction circuitry along with the famous DDT™ speaker protection and Turn On/Turn Off protection allow operation with greater efficiency, even under difficult loads and power conditions. The PV 3800 connects to a PV 1600 Bi-Pack through a simple 1/4" or XLR cable.
- 2-channel power amp with DDT protection
- Turn On/Turn Off protection
- Load Fault Correction
- 1300 W/ch @ 4 ohms
- 775 W/ch @ 8 ohms
- 2650 W bridged @ 8 ohms
- Twin temperature-dependant, variable-speed fans
Order today and make your sound bigger and more powerful.
PV 3800 Power Amplifier Specifications:
- Dimensions: 19" W x 3.5" H x 16.25" D (Unpacked), 22.5" W x 5.875" H x 21" D (Packed)
- Weight: 52 lbs. (Packed), 44.5 lbs. (Unpacked)