Peavey PV 20 USB Mixer
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
20 channels, DSP, and USB!
The Peavey PV 20 USB Audio Mixer offers built-in DSP effects with multiple reverbs and delays. There's also a vocal enhancer and much more. The PV 20 mixer's USB port connects directly to your USB-equipped computer for recording from the console or for playing back digital audio. (Compatible with Windows XP, ME & 2000).
The PV 20 mixer also includes pre-fader monitor sends; a post-fader effects send; inserts on all channels; and dual switchable line inputs on the 2 stereo channels.
All PV Series mixers include Tape to Control Room and Tape to Mix assigns, which allow you to monitor an external stereo signal without using any of the mixer's channels. In addition, the Peavey mixers' Control Room output sends a stereo master output signal to an external source for monitoring.
The Peavey PV 20 mixer also includes phantom power, effects send and a contour switch as standard enhancements.
- 20 input channels (16 mono mic/line, 2 stereo sets)
- USB port to connect to a computer for recording or playing back digital audio to/from computer
- Compatible with Win XP, ME and 2000
- Built-in DSP effects processor
- Sixteen RQ (reference quality) low noise microphone inputs with insert points
- Channels 17/18 and 19/20 with dual switchable stereo line inputs
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- LED clip, signal and mute indication
- Two pre-fader monitor sends
- One post-fader effects send
- Precision 60mm faders on input channels and stereo master out
- Control room outputs, global 48V phantom power
- Tape to control room and tape to mix assignments
- Stereo outputs with balanced 1/4" TRS and XLR connectors
- Rugged console design
- Universal switching power supply
PV 20 USB Mixer Specifications:
- Dimensions: 22.062" W x 3.375" H x 15.25" D (Unpacked) 27.875" W x 6.125" H x 19.5" D (Packed)
Weight: 21 lbs. (Packed) 17.5 lbs. (Unpacked)