Peavey PV 1500 Power Amp
Live Power Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
All the features and proven reliability.
The Peavey PV 1500 Power Amp features Peavey's patented DDT distortion detection technique that virtually eliminates distortion. It also features Peavey's patented V-cooling design, which cools the power transistors more evenly than traditional heat-sink designs. 2-rackspace chassis.
Peavey power reigns! Make the power yours TODAY!
PV 1500 Power Amp Specifications:
- Stereo Mode: 4 ohms: 500W RMS x 2
- Stereo Mode: 8 ohms: 300W RMS x 2
- Bridge Mode-Mono: 8 ohms: 1000W RMS
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4 inch and barrier strip
- Detented input gain control
- Binding post and Speakon output connectors
- Separate Speakon mono bridge output
- Mode switch for stereo or bridge operation
- Low-cut filter switch for 40Hz low cut filter
- Thru/low output jacks and high output jacks
- LED indicators for input signal, DDT and power
- Peavey's famous DDT compression system
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.03% 20Hz to 20kHz, 10dB below rated power in stereo mode both channels driven
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Damping Factor: greater than 300
- Hum and Noise: 100dB
- Rackspaces: 2U