Peavey PV 14 USB 14-Channel Mixer with Digital Output and Effects
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Mix, monitor, and record to a Mac or PC DAW.
The PV 14 USB mixer features built-in DSP effects with multiple reverbs and delays, plus vocal enhancer and much more, while a USB port allows direct connection to a USB-equipped computer for recording from the mixer or playing back digital audio (compatible with Mac OS X, Windows XP, ME & 2000). It also includes pre-fader monitor sends; post-fader effects send; inserts on all channels; and dual, switchable line inputs on the two stereo channels. All PV Series audio mixers include Tape to Control Room and Tape to Mix assigns, which allow the operator to monitor an external stereo signal without using any of the mixer's channels. In addition, the mixers' Control Room output sends a stereo master output signal to an external source for monitoring. Phantom power, effects send and a contour switch are also standard on all models.
- USB port to connect to a computer for recording or playing back digital audio to/from computer
- Compatable with Mac OS X, Win XP, ME and 2000
- Built-in DSP effects processor
- Ten RQ (reference quality) low noise microphone inputs with insert points
- Channels 11/12 and 13/14 with dual switchable stereo line inputs
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- LED clip, signal, mute indication
- One pre-fader monitor send
- One post-fader effects send
- Precision 60 mm faders on input channels and stereo master outputs
- Control room output
- Global 48V phantom power, tape to control room and tape to mix assignments
- Stereo outputs with 1/4" unbalanced and XLR balanced connectors
- Rugged console design
Order confidently with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and satisfaction guarantees!
PV 14 USB 14-Channel Mixer with Digital Output and Effects Specifications:
- Dimensions: 16.125" W x 3.5" H x 14.75" D
- Weight: 12.1 lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Peavey PV 14 USB 14-Channel Mixer with Digital Output and Effects:
I am using it as a sub-drum kit mixer and to send my drum to my Zoom H4 4 track recorder for my home recording prijects. Its so clean and quite, small and light wight. I fits back behind my drums very nicely. Buy It you will love it.