Peavey PV 14 MixerProduct #631369 Peavey 631369 YJB Unpowered Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Highly compact, excellent quality.
The Compact Peavey PV14 Mixer offers durable construction, low noise, and excellent sound quality for an amazingly low price. It's designed for either live sound or recording, with sturdy metal housing, reference-quality mic preamps, and a total harmonic distortion of less than 0.0007%. Has global 48V phantom power and stereo effects I/O. Master sections offer assignable tape input, contour EQ, and outputs for mains, control room, and headphones.
The PV14 Mixer features 12 channels, 10 with mic inputs and 2 with stereo line inputs. Insert points on mic channels and XLR main outputs in addition to balanced 1/4", and digital effects.
- Built-in DSP effects processor
- 10 reference-quality, low-noise mic inputs
- Channels 11/12 and 13/14 with dual switchable stereo line inputs
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- LED clip, signal, and mute indication
- 1 pre-fader monitor send
- 1 post-fader effects send
- Precision 60mm faders
- Control room output
- Global 48V phantom power
- Tape to control room and tape to mix assignments
- Stereo outputs with 1/4" unbalanced and XLR
- Rugged console design
- Universal switching power supply
Think big but get small. Order your PV today.
PV 14 Mixer Specifications:
- 16-1/8"W x 3-1/2"H x 14-3/4"D