Peavey PV 118D Powered Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
300 Watts drive this heavy-duty 18" woofer for floor-vibrating bottom.
Designed to complement the PV family of enclosures, the PV 118D powered subwoofer features a power section that provides 300W for the woofer with Peavey-exclusive DDT compression. The PV118D has a 18" heavy-duty woofer, as well as a balanced XLR input jack, balanced XLR output with switchable thru/high-pass filter, speaker level input, and volume level control. There is also a ground level switch just in case there is ground-loop hum between connected equipment.
- DDT compression
- Crossover frequency: 120 Hz
- Bass contour circuit
- 4th order Linkwitz-Riley crossover
- 18" heavy duty woofer
- Woofer Servo for reduced woofer distortion
- Peak SPL up to 119 dB with music
- Female XLR mic- or line-level balanced input
- Male XLR thru, switchable either high-pass or thru
- One 1/4" phone jacks for speaker-in capability
- Bi-amplified Class D powered system with 300W total power
Boost your low-end sound with this quality subwoofer from Peavey. Order today!
PV 118D Powered Subwoofer Specifications:
- Frequency range: (-10dB), half space) 38Hz to 120Hz
- Frequency response: (+/- 3dB anechoic) 46Hz to 90Hz
- Sensitivity (1W 1m): 95dB
- Maximum SPL: 119dB
- Transducer Complement: 18" Heavy-duty woofer with 3" voice coil and 65oz. magnet
- Box tuning frequency: Low Frequency Section 46Hz
- Crossover Frequency: 120Hz
- Nominal Impedance (Z): 8Ohms
- Input connections: Line-level XLR jack input, speaker level 1/4" phone jack input
- Output connections: Line-level XLR jack outpu, switchable to either Thru mode, or High-Pass Filter mode
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 27" x 21.88" x 19.63" (686mm x 556mm x 499mm)
- Weight: 76lb. (34.5kg)