Peavey PV 115D Active PA LoudspeakerProduct #H90138 Peavey H90138 YAAB Powered PA Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
One of the most popular powered cabs.
The Peavey PV 115D class features class D amplifier technology for light weight, durability, reliability, and clean power, delivering superb performance and value. A long tradition in sound reinforcement, the PV Series enclosures are housed in durable wooden, carpet-covered enclosures with a built-in pole mount. The new PV powered enclosures deliver 400 watts of bass-pounding, distortion-free sound utilizing Peavey’s DDT™ compression.
Peavey's PV powered enclosure series has been a staple of affordable sound reinforcement for years, and the line undergoes constant revision and improvement. It is an ideal solution for traveling bands, rehearsal environments and for venues seeking a permanent installation.
- 400 watts total power
- DDT compression
- RX14 titanium compression driver
- One 15” high-performance Peavey woofer with 2.375” voice coil
- Pole-mountable cabinet
- LED signal present and DDT active indicator
- Combination ¼” and XLR input
Order today and take care of your power and speakers for one easy price.
PV 115D Active PA Loudspeaker Specifications:
- Amplifier specifications
- Power Amp Rating, Total Power Output: 800 watts peak available
- power, Continuous Power: 400 watts into 4 ohms @ less than 1%
- Electronic Input Impedance (Nominal): 2.7 k ohms balanced (XLR or
- 1/4”), 1.35 k ohms unbalanced 1/4”.
- Infrasonic filter protection: 24 dB/octave roll-off
- Nominal Amplifier Frequency Response: +0, -3 dB from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Hum and Noise: Greater than 90 dB below rated power
- DDT Dynamic Range: Greater than 14 dB
- THD and IM: Typically less than 0.5 %
- Damping Factor: Greater than 400 @ 1000 Hz, 8 Ohms
- Power requirements of Peavey PV®115D System: Nominal 370
- Watts, Voltage and Frequency Ranges: 100-120 VAC, and 220 –
- 240VAC, at 50- 60 Hz
- Fuse Type:
- For 100-120 VAC USE: International fuse classification T6.3AL . In
- the USA, types GDC, GMC, 215, 218, and 477 cartridge-style 5 x 20
- mm size fuses with a 6.3 amp 250V rating can be used.
- For 220-240 VAC USE: International fuse classification T3.15AL .
- This is a cartridge style 5 x 20 mm size time-delay fuse with a 3.15
- amp 250V rating.
- Frequency Range: 1 meter on-axis, swept-sine in 1/2 Space
- environment, -10 dB: 46 Hz to 21 kHz
- Frequency Response: 1 meter on-axis, swept-sine in 1/2 Space
- environment 66 Hz to 17 kHz (± 3 dB)
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 95 dB
- Maximum Peak SPL: 121 dB
- Transducer Compliment: Transducer Compliment: Heavy-duty 15”
- woofer with 2 3/8” voice coil & 50 oz. magnet. RX™14 1.4” titanium
- diaphragm dynamic compression driver, on a Constant Directivity 60
- X 40 horn.
- Nominal Coverage Pattern: 60 degrees horizontal by 40 degrees
- Electro-acoustic Crossover Frequency: 3 kHz
- Input Connections: One combo female XLR/ 1/4” phone jack
- providing balanced or unbalanced operation.
- Enclosure Materials & Finish: Trapezoidal, black carpet covered
- 12mm MDF, black powder-coated full length perforated steel grille.
- Mounting or Suspension: Steel 1 3/8” pole-mount cup for stand
- mounting, four rubber feet for floor use.
- NOTE: This unit is not designed for overhead suspension!
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
- Front: 32.25 in. x 18.83 in. x 14.75 in.
- 819 mm x 478 mm x 375 mm
- Rear: 32.25 in. x 11.25 in. x 14.75 in.
- 819 mm x 286 mm x 375 mm
- 56 Lbs. (25.4 kg)