Peavey PV 10 USB Mixer
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
10 channels, DSP, and USB!
The PV 10 USB audio mixer features built-in DSP effects with multiple reverbs and delays, plus a vocal enhancer and much more, while a USB port allows direct connection to a USB-equipped computer for recording from the console or playing back digital audio (compatible with Windows XP, ME & 2000). It also includes a pre-fader monitor send; post-fader effects send; inserts on all 10 channels; and dual, switchable line inputs on the two stereo channels.
All PV Series mixers include Tape to Control Room and Tape to Mix assigns, which allow the operator to monitor an external stereo signal without using any of the mixer's channels. In addition, the mixers' Control Room output sends a stereo master output signal to an external source for monitoring. Phantom power, effects send and a contour switch are also standard on all models.
- 10 input channels (6 mono mic/line, 2 stereo sets)
- USB port to connect to a computer for recording or playing back digital audio to/from computer
- Compatible with Win XP, ME and 2000
- Built-in DSP effects processor
- 6 RQ (reference quality) low noise microphone inputs with insert points
- Channels 7/8 and 9/10 with dual switchable stereo line inputs
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- LED clip, signal and mute indication
- Pre-fader monitor send
- Post-fader effects send
- Precision 60 mm faders on input channels and stereo master out
- Control room outputs, Global 48V phantom power
- Tape to control room and tape to mix assignments
- Stereo outputs with balanced 1/4" TRS and XLR connectors
- Rugged console design
- Universal switching power supply
A very cool board for a very easy price. Order the PV 10 USB today.
PV 10 USB Mixer Specifications:
- Dimensions: 12.125" W x 3.5" H x 14.75" D (Unpacked) 18.625" W x 6" H x 16" D (Packed)
- Weight: 12.5 lbs. (Packed) 9.3 lbs. (Unpacked)