Peavey PR12D Speaker Pair with Stands and CablesProduct #H76182 Peavey H76182 YAAA Unpowered Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A simple set up featuring Peavey's Class H biamped 12" speakers.
This great package deal includes:
Two Peavey PR12D Powered Speakers (model 03586610)
Two Live Wire TRS - TRS Balanced Patch Cables - 20' each (model T20BT)
Two Musician's Gear All-Steel Tripod Speaker Stands (see SKU#J01627)
Powered by Peavey's Class H biamped system, the PR 12D delivers a total of 270W. The premium 12" woofer is powered with 200W while the 1.4" compression driver gets an additional 70W, which are combined to create a great sounding system that's crystal clear. Both amplifiers feature DDT compression, which virtually eliminates audible power amplifier clipping.
The PR 12D also makes an excellent standalone PA. The built-in 3 channel mixer with individual volume controls as well as mic and 1/4" inputs makes quick setups an easy task. Made of high-impact polypropylene, the PR 12D has molded handles, a stand pole mount, and multiple mounting points for permanent installations. Try the PR 12D and you'll see and hear why it's top in its class.
- Bi-amplified powered system with 270 watts maximum output
- Both power amps have DDT compression
- 12" woofer with 2.375" VC and lightweight neodymium magnet
- RX14 1.4" titanium compression driver
- Peak SPL up to 120 dB 1/4" TRS and Female XLR combo jack for line-level balanced input
- Two 1/4" phone jack inputs with concentric level controls
- Molded-in horn has exceptionally smooth response and pattern control
Give your rig a sonic boost with this excellent combo! Order now!