Peavey PR 15 Loudspeaker
Unpowered PA Speakers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Superior sound quality and supreme durability from advanced materials.
The PR 15 is a two-way sound reinforcement system consisting of a heavy-duty 15" woofer and a RX14 titanium diaphragm, dynamic compression driver mounted on a 90 x 40 coverage constant-directivity horn. The lightweight-yet-rugged injection-molded plastic enclosure with molded-in standmount cup facilitates portable use for live music or speech sound. A black powdercoated steel grille provides driver protection and a professional appearance. The PR 15 speaker system is rated at 400 watts program power handling, and the full crossover network includes high voltage film capacitors and high frequency driver protection for clear, punchy sound and excellent long-term reliability. Two 1/4" phone jack input connectors make daisy-chaining to other speakers simple.
- Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure
- 15" heavy-duty woofer with a 2-3/8" voice coil
- RX14 1.4" titanium diaphragm compression driver
- 400 watts program/800 watts peak power handling
- Crossover network for driver protection and EQ
- High-frequency driver protection
- Lightweight trapezoidal enclosure
- Durable plastic injection-molded enclosure
- Heavy-duty steel grille
- Molded-in pole mount
- Top and bottom flying point inserts
- 90 x 40 coverage constant directivity horn for better off-axis tonality
- 21-1/2"W x 28-3/4"H x 17"D
- Made in the USA
For serious volume and serious fidelity without laying down serious bucks, make this Peavey speaker yours today!
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Peavey PR 15 Loudspeaker:
I bought my first set of Peavey PR-15's from a band who just bought these speakers but called it quits. When I started using these speakers, I was totally floored with the crystal clear sound quality. The look are great too and go great with any setup. The only thing I would change is that I did not purchase the carry bag for these when I bought the speakers. Maybe it's due to heavy-use but the side of the speakers get scratched pretty easy. Like I said though, if you purchase carry bags WHEN you purchase these, you'll be fine! Anyway...I now have 2 sets of these with NO COMPLAINTS.