Peavey PR 12 Loudspeaker
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Superior sound quality and supreme durability.
The PR 12 is a two-way sound reinforcement system consisting of a heavy duty 12" woofer and a RX14 titanium diaphragm, dynamic compression driver mounted on a 90° x 40° coverage constant directivity horn. The lightweight-yet-rugged injection-molded plastic enclosure with molded-in standmount cup facilitates portable use for live music or speech sound. A black powdercoated steel grille provides driver protection and a professional appearance. The PR 12 speaker system is rated at 400 watts program power handling, and the full crossover network includes high voltage film capacitors and high frequency driver protection for clear, punchy sound and excellent long-term reliability. Two 1/4" phone jack input connectors make daisy-chaining to other speakers simple.
- Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure
- 12" heavy-duty woofer with a 2 3/8" voice coil
- RX14 1.4" titanium diaphragm compression driver
- 400 watts program/800 watts peak power handling
- Crossover network for driver protection and EQ
- High-frequency driver protection
- Lightweight trapezoidal enclosure
- Durable plastic injection-molded enclosure
- Heavy-duty steel grille
- Molded-in pole mount
- Top and bottom flying point inserts
- 90° x 40° coverage constantdirectivity horn for better off- axis tonality
- 17"W x 23-3/4"H x 13-3/4"D
- 33 lbs.
For serious volume and serious fidelity without laying down serious bucks, make this Peavey speaker yours today!