Kosmos V2 Enhances Sub & Spatial Sonics.
The rackmountable Peavey Kosmos V2 drastically improves the listening experience in any space with any sound system. Peavey's Kosmos is a dynamic phasing technology that manipulates low and high frequencies to deepen bass and widen highs through phasing rather than equalization, and helps mask the comb-filtering problems common in live sound productions. Replace lost atmosphere and stereo separation as well as that kick in the gut bass that gets lost in the normal system chain.
- Second generation sub bass generator/audio processor
- Controls for sub harmonics, low frequency, high frequency, output level and sub output level
- Damping, crossover disable, cut subs from main switches
- Mono sum switch
- Ins/Outs — XLR & TRS
- Sub out TRS balanced
Kosmos V2 Generator-Processor Specifications:
- Dimensions 19" W x 1.75" H x 9" D (Unpacked)
- 22.5" W x 4" H x 12.75" D (Packed)
- Weight 9.2 lbs. (Packed)
- 6.4 lbs. (Unpacked)