2-channel power amp with onboard DSP produces 1000W at 4 Ohms, 1500W at 2 Ohms per channel.
Part of Peavey's IPR Series, the IPR DSP 3000 Power Amp uses an advanced design that allowed Peavey engineers to dramatically reduce weight while increasing output power, reliability, and thermal efficiency. It features two channels with independent, 100Hz crossovers and produces 1000W per channel at 8 Ohms, or 1500W per channel at 2 Ohms. The rackmount power amp also has built-in, 32-bit, floating-point digital signal processing, and program-specific EQ presets that make common sound-reinforcement EQ treatments easy to perform, as well as delays, crossover, and stereo/mono operation with lockable security settings. A front-panel LCD screen allows users to quickly identify and assign presets. Like the rest of the Peavey IPR series, it has a resonant switch-mode power supply and a high-speed class D topology that yields the supremely high audio resolution and efficiency.
The IPR DSP 3000 also has Peavey's exclusive DDT speaker protection with multi-point clip sampling which leads a protection-circuitry suite that also includes DC, Temp, Signal, and Active safeguards. The IPR DSP 3000 power amp has a variable-speed fan housed in a lightweight aluminum chassis.
- Class D topology
- Two independent channels with 100Hz crossovers
- Combi 1/4" & XLR and barrier inputs
- Neutrik Speakon and banana outputs
- DDT speaker protection with multi-point clip sampling
- Onboard DSP section with delay, EQ, assignable independent crossovers, setup wizard, lockable security settings
- DC, Temp, Signal, and Active safeguards
- LED indicators
- Lightweight aluminum chassis
IPR DSP 3000 Power Amp with DSP Specifications:
- 1000W RMS x 2 at 4 Ohms
1500W RMS x 2 at 2 Ohms