Peavey IPR 3000 Power AmpProduct #476312 Peavey 476312 YAB Live Power Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
2-channel power amp delivers 840W at 4Ω, 1,490W at 2Ω per channel.
Part of Peavey's IPR Series, the IPR 3000 Power Amp uses an advanced design that allowed Peavey engineers to dramatically reduce weight while increasing output power, reliability, and thermal efficiency. The rackmount power amp has a resonant switch-mode power supply and a high-speed class D topology that yields supremely high audio resolution and productivity.
The Peavey IPR 3000 features 2 channels with independent, 100Hz crossovers and produces 440W per channel at 8Ω, or 1,490W per channel at 2Ω. Peavey's exclusive DDT speaker protection with multipoint clip sampling leads a protection-circuitry suite that also includes DC, Temp, Signal, and Active safeguards, all referenced on the front panel with LED indicators. The power amp also features a variable-speed fan housed in a lightweight aluminum chassis.
- 2-channel independent fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley crossovers
- DDT speaker protection with multi-point clip sampling
- Revolutionary IPR class D topology
- Detented input controls
- Combo XLR 1/4" inputs
- Combo twist-lock output connectors
- Lightweight aluminum chassis
- Individual signal-pass 1/4" jacks on each channel
- LED illuminated
- Combi 1/4" & XLR inputs
- Neutrik Speakon combo 1/4" outputs
- DC, Temp, Signal, and Active safeguards
- LED indicators
Order the Peavey IPR 3000 Power Amp today!
IPR 3000 Power Amp Specifications:
- Rated Power (2 x 2Ω): 1,490W per channel @ 1kHz 1% T.H.D. both channels driven
- Rated Power (2 x 4Ω): 840W per channel @ 1kHz at <0.1% T.H.D. both channels driven
- Rated Power (2 x 8Ω): 440W per channel @ 1kHz at <0.1% T.H.D. both channels driven
- Rated Power (1 x 2Ω): 1,640W @ 1kHz at <0.1% T.H.D.
- Rated Power (1 x 4Ω): 930W @ 1kHz at <0.1% T.H.D.
- Rated Power (1 x 8Ω): 470W @ 1kHz at <0.1% T.H.D.
- Minimum load impedance: 2Ω
- Maximum RMS voltage swing: 71 volts
- Frequency response: 20Hz-60kHz;-0.4dB,-3.0dB at 1W
- T.H.D. (2 x 2Ω): <0.1% @ 1,350W per channel from 20Hz to 4kHz, decreasing to 1,150W at 20kHz
- T.H.D. (2 x 4Ω): <0.1% @ 820W per channel from 20Hz to 20kHz
- T.H.D. (2 x 8Ω): <0.1% @ 430W per channel from 20Hz to 20kHz
- Input CMRR: >-76dB @ 1kHz
- Voltage gain: x 75 (+37dB)
- Crossover: 100Hz switchable 2nd order high-pass and 3rd order low-pass per channel
- Crosstalk: >-68dB @ 1kHz at 100W power@ 4Ω
- Hum and noise: > -101.5dB, "A" weighted referenced to rated power @ 4Ω
- Slew rate: >12V/µs
- Damping factor (8Ω): >215:1 @ 20Hz-1kHz at 8Ω
- Phase response: +23 to -70° from 20Hz to 20kHz
- Input sensitivity: 0.775 volts ± 3% for 1kHz 4Ω rated power, 0.730 volts ± 3% for 1kHz, 2Ω rated power
- Input impedance: 15kΩ, balanced and 7.5kΩ unbalanced
- Current draw @ 1/8: 917W @2Ω,618W @4Ω,353W @8Ω
- Current draw @ 1/3: 2,016W @ 2Ω, 1,236W @ 4Ω, 662W @ 8Ω
- Cooling: Temperature dependent variable speed 80mm DC fan
- Controls: 2 front-panel attenuators, crossover select switch for H.P.F, Normal, and L.P.F.
- Indicator LEDs: 2 DDT (clip limiting), 2 Signal presence, 2 Active status, 2 Temp, and 2 DC protect
- Protection: Thermal, DC, subsonic, incorrect loads, under and over voltage
- Connectors: Inputs: Dual combination 1/4" XLR, Outputs: Dual 1/4" signal patch, dual 4-pin twist-lock connectors
- Construction: 0.062" thick aluminum
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 19" x 10.5" behind front panel + 0.6" for handle
- Net weight: 3.40kg (7.5lb.*)
- Gross weight: 4.54kg (10lb.)
- Warranty: 5 years