Peavey Escort 5000 Powered Portable PA SystemSku #J01921000000000 Peavey J01921 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Peavey PV-1 Wireless System Mail-In Rebate
Purchase a new Peavey Escort 3000, 5000, or 6000 Portable System by 5/31/2014 and get a FREE PV-1 Wireless Microphone System via mail-in rebate.
- - Offer Expires 05/31/14
- Download rebate
Lightweight and powerful, ready for the road.
Expanding on one of the most successful and most often imitated portable PA systems in the world, Peavey Electronics is proud to introduce updated versions of its innovative Escort® portable PA systems. The Escort has been in production in one form or another for many years. This is the ultimate expression of the idea of a powerful, lightweight, portable PA system with all of the inputs and outputs a gigging musician, DJ or presenter needs.
The Escort series integrates the entire PA system into one complete, easy-to-use, easy-to-transport, highly reliable, incredible sounding package, making it the perfect choice for schools, churches, DJs, and small music groups.
Escort takes the reliability, transportability, and audio quality of the original and combines it with state-of-the-art features such as digital multi-effects, USB MP3 player, Peavey's Midmorph® technology, and patented FLS® (Feedback Locating System).
The carrying case provides storage for everything needed for sound, including plenty of room for optional accessories such as microphones and cables. In addition to the included folding speaker stand, the case even includes luggage style wheels to roll the entire system away. No heavy lifting, just heavy audio!
- 500 Watts (250 x2)
- Two-way speaker system with 10" woofer
- 8 channels
- Custom rubberized knobs
- 7 combination XLR 1/4" inputs
Order today and simplify your setup and tear down without sacrificing sound.
Escort 5000 Powered Portable PA System Specifications:
- Output Power: 250 watts RMS (per channel)
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 20 kHz +/-3 dB
- Overload Protection: 10 dB of DDT™ that limits the PA output to prevent
- clipping that can damage the speakers
- Distortion: Less than 0.2% THD @ Max power
- Signal/Noise Ratio: 88 dB mic input typical
- AC Power: 115 V AC 60 Hz or
- 230 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Weight Assembled: 50 lbs. (stands included)
- Dimensions: 14.5” H x 36.75” W x 15.5” D
- Speakers: Woofer 10” (254 mm)
- Piezoelectric Horn Tweeter