Peavey Escort 3000 Self Powered Portable PA System 300 WattsProduct #H96702 Peavey H96702 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Peavey PV1 Wireless Mic System Mail-In Rebate
Purchase a Peavey Escort 3000, 5000 or 6000 Portable System and get a PV 1 Wireless Microphone System free through Mail-In Rebate.
- - Offer Expires 01/31/14
- Download rebate
Lightweight, portable PA with everything you need.
Expanding on one of the most successful and most often imitated portable PA systems in the world, Peavey Electronics is proud to introduce the Escort 3000.
The Escort series integrates the entire PA system into one complete, easy to use, easy to transport, highly reliable, incredible sounding package, making it the perfect choice for schools, churches, DJs, and small music groups.
The new Escort takes the reliability, transportability, and audio quality of the original and combines it with state-of-the-art features such as digital multi-effects, USB MP3 player, Peavey's Midmorph® technology, and patented FLS® (Feedback Locating System).
The carrying case provides storage for everything needed for sound, including plenty of room for optional accessories such as microphones and cables. In addition to the included folding speaker stand, the case even includes luggage style wheels to roll the entire system away.
- 300 Watts (150 x 2)
- Two-way speaker system with 10" woofer
- 7 Channels
- Custom rubberized knobs
- 6 combination XLR 1/4" inputs
- RCA/3.5 TRS media inputs
- USB MP3 plackback
- Patented FLS® (Feedback locating system)
- Digital multi-effects
- LCD screen for ease of file playback and effect selection
- Seven-band graphic equalizer
- Two folding speaker stands
- Two 15' speaker cables
- Storage compartment for optional accessories
- Convenient package with luggage-style wheels
Easy to pack, easy to carry, easy to set up. Maybe you should get one.
Escort 3000 Self Powered Portable PA System 300 Watts Specifications:
- Output Power: 80 watts RMS (per channel)
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 20 kHz +/-3 dB
- Overload Protection: 10 dB of DDT™ that limits the PA output to prevent
- clipping that can damage the speakers
- Distortion: Less than 0.2% THD @ Max power
- Signal/Noise Ratio: 88 dB mic input typical
- AC Power: 115 V AC 60 Hz or
- 230 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Weight Assembled: 50 lbs. (22.67 kg)
- (stands included)
- Dimensions: 14.5” H x 36.75” W x 15.5” D
- (36.8 cm x 93.3 cm x 39.4 cm)
- Speakers: Woofer 10” (254 mm)
- Piezoelectric Horn Tweeter
- Escort® 3000 Troubleshooting Guide
- Problem Check Correction
- No sound
- (LCD not lit)
- Is power switch on?
- Is line cord connected to live power outlet?
- Turn power switch on
- Connect power cord to live outlet
- No sound
- (LCD not lit)
- Are MASTER and CHANNEL GAIN controls up? Adjust both MASTER and CHANNEL
- LEVEL controls upward to desired
- level. Check speaker connections.
- Turn mic switch on. Check mic or
- sound source connection.
- No Effects
- Files on USB memory device will not
- play back
- If it goes away when the CHANNEL or MASTER LEVEL
- controls are turned down, then it is acoustic feedback.
- Make sure desired effect is selected
- in Master effect menu. Check the
- master EFX MUTE. If the LED is
- illuminated the EFX MUTE is active.
- Press the EFX MUTE button once to
- disable. Adjust channel EFX control
- until audio effect is heard.
- Make sure once MEDIA SELECT knob
- is rotated to display desired file
- the knob is then pressed to cue the
- file. Make sure your audio files are
- the correct format. See the list of
- supported audio formats mentioned
- previously in this manual.
- Are the channel EFX controls turned up?
- Is the master EFX MUTE enabled?
- Is an effect activated in menu?
- Is the file cued for playback?
- Are the audio files the proper format?
- Loud howling or squeal from speakers Reduce microphone gain. Reposition
- microphone behind or farther
- from speakers. Observe FLS light
- above EQ and reduce level of
- corresponding slider.
- Sound is distorted Is the CHANNEL GAIN at a very high setting? Reduce CHANNEL GAIN and increase
- MASTER VOLUME