Portable, professional, and simple to set up and use.
The Escort 3000's integrated design makes transporting easy, while its user-friendly controls offer simple operation, making this portable PA system the perfect choice for schools, churches, civic organizations, and small musical groups. The Peavey Escort features dual 10" 2-way PA speakers driven by a 5-channel, 300W stereo powered mixer, making it ideal for both vocal and musical applications. The system also includes a PVi unidirectional (cardioid pattern) dynamic microphone, 2 folding speaker stands and all necessary connecting cables. Among many professional features, the mixer includes 60mm faders, a 5-band graphic equalizer with FLS (Feedback Locating System) and digital reverb. The carrying case provides storage for all the PA system components with ample room for additional mics and cables. This clever design incorporates the speakers into the package, allowing the unit to be easily carried or pulled along on its luggage-style wheels.
- Convenient package with luggage-style wheels
- Two-way speaker system with 10" woofer and piezoelectric horn
- 5-channel powered mixer
- 4 XLR mic inputs with 15V phantom power
- 2 stereo line inputs
- 60mm faders
- High-quality digital reverb
- 300W output power (150W per channel) with DDT
- 5-band graphic equalizer with FLS
- 2 folding speaker stands
- One PVi cardioid dynamic microphone with cable
- Two 25' speaker cables
Cut your set up and break down time in half with this intelligently designed PA system. Order now.
Escort 3000 Portable PA System Specifications:
- Weight Packed: 64 lb. (29.029 kg)
- Dimensions (Packed): 16.62"W x 39.75"D x 17.62"H