- Buy New
A portable PA that's easy to use, easy to carry.
The Peavey Escort 2000 Portable Sound System was perfectly designed for schools, churches, civic organizations, and small music groups. The Escort features 2 - 2-way speakers, a 5 channel mixer, and 150W amplifier. The Escort 2000's integrated design can be easily carried or pulled along on its luggage-style wheels. It even houses the speaker stands with room left over for additional mics and cables.
System features 4 XLR inputs with 15V phantom power, 2 stereo line inputs, 60mm faders, high-quality digital reverb, 150W of output power (75W per channel) with DDT, and 5-band graphic EQ with FLS (Feedback Locator System). 2 folding speaker stands, one PVi cardioid dynamic microphone with cable, 2 - 25' speaker cables. 2-way speakers use 10" woofers and piezo horns.
- Convenient package with luggage-style wheels
- 150W @ 4 ohms (75W per channel)
- 2-way speaker system with 10" woofer and piezo
- 5-channel stereo mixer/amplifier
- 4 XLR inputs with 15V phantom power
- 2 stereo line inputs
- 60mm faders
- Digital reverb
- 5-band graphic equalizer with FLS (Feedback Locator System)
- 2 folding speaker stands
- One PVi cardioid dynamic microphone with cable