PCDJ Blue DJ SoftwareSku #707178000000000 PCDJ 707178 YSB DJ & Remix Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Mix your tunes from your PC or laptop.
Ease of use and superior music file management make PCDJ Blue software a powerful product that helps you put on professional performances. A clean interface, and easy-to-use, progressive features let you organize play lists, set master tempo, and cue songs. Powerful mixer features with a unique BPM extractor that calculates the speed of the songs makes beat matching simple.
You can also add in VRM plug-ins to allow you to expand the DJ software to give you the features you want. Plus it's been redesigned for complete ease-of-use and management of music files (.MP3,.WMA,.WAV and Microsoft DRM files).
For master tempo control, loop support, auto sync, and recording functions, see PCDJ Red.
- VRM plug-in support
- 3-band EQ with infinity kills
- Mix Now button
- MP3/WAV/WMA/DRM support
- Advanced drag and drop record case
- Customizable fields, fonts, and colors
- Dual/multi sound card support
- Find/search song
- Free db music database
- DRM (Digital Rights Management) support
- Pitch bend/step
- Low EQ kill on automix
- Advanced crossfader controls
- Gain stepping
- BPM scanning
- 1024x768 screen
- 20 cuepoints
- AutoPlay/Shuffle play
- Cue mix
- MP3/WAV/WMA/CDG ripper
- SoundCard selection
Simple but powerful DJ audio player with a full feature selection. Order yours now.
Blue DJ Software Specifications:
- System Requirements (PC only):
- Any Intel PII CPU or AMD K6 -2 350 MHz CPU or above (does not support Cyrix CPU chips at this time)
- 28 MB of RAM (recommended – 256 MB)
- Direct X and Windows compatible soundcard
- 20X CD ROM*
- 10 Megs of hard drive space
- Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP
- 16-bit graphics card
- 800x600 SVGA monitor resolution at 256 colors or better
- *NOTE: Your CD ROM must be able to support digital audio extraction on a hardware level. Usually, any CD ROM after 20X is capable of doing this