Ortofon QBert Concorde Kit Turntable CartridgeProduct #801228 Ortofon 801228 YCF Cartridges & Styli https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Find the groove like QBert.
The Ortofon QBert Concorde set includes the QBert Concorde cartridge and stylus, plus a cleaning brush and an extra stylus, all in a stylish, rugged case.
Designed together with DJ QBert for scratch and back cueing, this stylus has a very good ability to find the groove and stay there. It uses a spherical diamond and enables a very high output (10—11 mV).
We're your one-stop-shop for DJ equipment. Order your turntable cartridges here and get the lowest price around!
QBert Concorde Kit Turntable Cartridge Specifications:
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec.: 11 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz: 1.5 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz: 22 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: -
- Frequency range: 20-20.000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-18.000 Hz -3 dB
- FIM distortion at recommended tracking force, DIN 45.542: < 1%
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force: 90 m
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 12 m/mN
- Stylus type: Spherical
- Stylus tip radius: R 18 m
- Equivalent stylus tip mass: 0.6 mg
- Tracking force range: 2.0-4.0 g (20-40 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended: 3.0 g (30 mN)
- Tracking angle: 20
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 1680 Ohm
- Internal inductance: 920 mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 200-400 pF
- Cartridge colour, body/stylus: Black/White
- Cartridge weight: 18.5 g
- Replacement stylus unit: Q.Bert