Ortofon OM Scratch Single Cartridge
Cartridges & Styli
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Designed with help from various DJs to handle rigorous scratching and back-cueing.
The Ortofon Scratch OM Turntable Cartridge is an ideal choice if you're a DJ who wants increased tracking ability in your cartridge. The OM Scratch cartridge features a reinforced rubber suspension, so you don't have to worry about compromising sound quality and stylus life when working with higher tracking forces. Its solid bass reproduction and extended highs means the Scratch OM cartridge is great for any style, providing energetic, in-your-face sound. The Ortofon OM Scratch Cartridge is made from a fluorescent neon-red material which is luminous in certain lighting situations.
- Made for heavy-duty scratching and back-cueing
- Reinforced rubber suspension
- Solid bass reproduction
- Extended highs
OM Scratch Single Cartridge Specifications:
- Frequency response: 20 to 20.000 Hz
- Output: 7mV
- Channel separation nominal: 25dB
- Inductance: 450mH/ch
- Weight: 18.5g
- Tracking force: 3 to 5 grams
- Recommended load: 47K ohms 200pf
- Stylus tip: Spherical