Ortofon OM ARKIV Single CartridgeProduct #801737 Ortofon 801737 YCF Cartridges & Styli https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A great step-up replacement for budget cartridges.
Growing demand for the ability to transcribe vinyl to digital formats prompted Ortofon to create the Arkiv cartridge, specially designed to provide optimized sound quality on USB turntables, which tend to have budget cartridges.
The Arkiv uses an elliptical stylus that's carefully cut for better contact with the groove walls for clear and accurate reproduction and remarkable stereo imaging.
- Elliptical stylus
- Clear, accurate reproduction
Step up to professional sound quality with the OM Arkiv cartridge. Order now.
OM ARKIV Single Cartridge Specifications:
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec.: 6mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 2dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz: 23dB
- Channel separation at 15kHz: 15dB
- Frequency range at - 3dB: 20-22.000Hz
- Frequency response: 20-20.000Hz ± 2dB
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at, recommended tracking force: 80 m
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 9 m/mN
- Stylus type: Special elliptical
- Stylus tip radius: r/R 13/25 m
- Tracking force range: 2,0-4,0 g (20-40 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended: 3,0 g (30 mN)
- Tracking angle: 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 750ohm
- Internal inductance: 450mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 200-600 pF
- Cartridge colour, body/stylus: White/White
- Cartridge weight: 5g
- Replacement stylus unit: Arkiv