Ortofon Concorde DigiTrack Twin Pack - Limited Edition
Needles & Cartridges
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Specially created to decrease wear and tear on timecoded vinyl while producing great sound on conventional vinyl too.
The DigiTrack responds to the next generation of turntable DJs who make extensive use of timecoded vinyl applications, such as Traktor Scratch, Serato, and more. DigiTrack's low wear design and tailored frequency response increase the lifespan of timecoded vinyl records, and provides high-quality sound reproduction for playing conventional vinyl records as well. DigiTrack also features excellent groove-handling capabilities for scratch and mix performance, as well as increased output voltage for improved timecode tracking performance and better sound quality from your mixer's phono preamps.
- Best with timecoded vinyl applications but good for traditional vinyl as well
- Low wear design
- Tailored frequency response
- Excellent groove-handling capabilities
Get and stay in the groove better with this twin pack from Ortofon! Order today!
Concorde DigiTrack Twin Pack - Limited Edition Specifications:
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec.: 8 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 1.5dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz: 22dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15dB
- Frequency range at -3dB: 20-22,000Hz
- Frequency response: 20-18,000Hz, -3dB/-2dB
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force: 90 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral: 12 μm/mN
- Stylus type: Spherical
- Stylus tip radius: R 18 μm
- Tracking force range: 2g-4g (20-40mN)
- Tracking force recommended: 3g (30 mN)
- Tracking angle: 20°
- Recommended load resistance: 47kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 200-600 pF
- Cartridge weight: 18.5g
- Replacement stylus unit: DigiTrack