Ortofon CC Digitrack Twin
Needles & Cartridges
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
DJ needle designed specifically for coded vinyl with low-wear.
The DigiTrack from Ortofon responds to the generation of turntable DJs who make extensive use of timecoded vinyl applications, such as Serato and Traktor. With DigiTrack's low-wear design and tailored frequency response increase the lifespan of timecoded vinyl records, and provides high quality sound reproduction for playing conventional vinyl records as well.
DigiTrack also features excellent groove-handling capabilities for scratch and mix performance, as well as increased output voltage for improved TCV performance and better sound quality from your mixer's phono preamps.
- Twin pack comes with 2 Digitrack cartridges in a durable flight case
- Designed specifically with the digital DJ in mind
- Low-wear design and tailored frequency response for timecoded vinyl
Get high-quality sound and tracking, tailored to timecoded digital DJ setups, order today!
CC Digitrack Twin Specifications:
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec: 8 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 1,5 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz: 22 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB: 20-20.000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-18.000 Hz +3 dB/-2 dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmende tracking force: 90 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral: 12 μm/m N
- Stylus type: Spherical
- Tracking force range: 2,0-4,0 g (20-40 mN)
- Tracking force recommended: 3,0 g (30 mN)
- Cartridge weight: 18,5 g
- Replacement stylus unit: DigiTrack