- Buy New
The Pilot 150 is an innovative projector with arugged housing, made from high-intensity and heat— resistant complex plastic. It complies with CE norms and standards and uses international control protocol DMX-512. The projector may also be used as a stan-alone unit; master/slave synchro mode, or controller mode if desired; controlled by sound and/or automatic internal programs. This makes it suitable for many different applications.
The Pilot 150 features 9 dichroic colors, 7 interchangeable rotating gobos, and an independent adjustable strobe/shutter. It can be setup easily via the touch-switches and digital display screen.
- Lamp: OSRAM HTI 152 Discharge Lamp
- Gobos: 7 dichroic bi-color gobos plus open
- Colors: 8 dichroic colors + 8 bi-color plus white
- Shutter/strobe: 0-100% dimming, strobe and black-out
- Pan/tilt: 540°, 245°
- Dimming: electronic dimming
- Beam angle: manual adjustable beam angle 10°, 18°
- Housing: ultra durable, ABS plastic housing
- DMX-512 (7 Channels)
- Remote Home/Reset and Lamp Shutdown or Lamp Control via DMX
- Standalone (sound-active, auto)
- Unit dimensions: 12" x 10" x 10" (300 x 250 x 250 mm)