A hand-held recorder with 8GB internal memory, USB direct, stereo mic, and editing software.
The Olympus WS 520M Handheld Recorder is loaded with an impressive array of useful features. You can record and play back in MP3, WMA and PCM formats with sound quality that's as good as it is easy to use - no additional software required. The unique "USB Direct" design means you can connect it right to the USB port on your computer and download or transfer audio, music, photos and more. Just plug the recorder right into your computer for fast file transfer and to charge the battery - no cables needed.
Capture all the sounds you want with the built-in stereo microphone. Extend recording time and save memory by setting the device to only record when the microphones sense sound. Edit your files with Olympus Sonority sound editing software (included), which is compatible with PCs and MACs. Organize up to 200 files in each of 5 available folders for quick retrieval and storage convenience.
The bright LCD supports and displays 3 languages (EN/FR/ES). There's up to 21 hours of recording capability with the WS-520's long-life battery. Voice Activation makes automatic starting and stopping of the recorder an extra benefit that saves time and energy.
- Record and play back in MP3, WMA and PCM formats
- 8GB of internal memory (2,170 hrs record time)
- Unique "USB Direct" design
- Built-in stereo microphone
- Includes Olympus Sonority sound editing software (compatible with PCs and MACs)
- Organize up to 200 files in each of five available folders
- Bright LCD supports and displays three languages (EN/FR/ES)
- Up to 21 hours of recording capability with WS-520's long-life battery
- Voice Activation saves time and energy
WS 520M Handheld Recorder Specifications:
- LCD: 1.23" Speaker: Built-in 16mm round dynamic speaker
Microphone Jack: Yes
Earphone Jack: Yes
Power Supply: One AAA battery (Ni-MH is chargeable via USB)
Size: 3.7" L x 1.5" W x 0.4" D (94.8 x 38.0 x 11.0 mm), excluding protrusions
Weight: 1.7 oz. (47g), including battery
Windows 2000 Professional
Mac OS X 10.4.11 - 10.6