Olympus LS-7 Linear PCM RecorderProduct #H72101 Olympus H72101 YBFB Professional Portable & Field Recorders https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
High-quality capture, innovative features, and completely affordable.
Easy to operate with awesome sound, the LS-7 is music, or audio, to your ears. Features like superior CD quality sound, 3 sensitive microphones, inclding an omnidirectional mic to pick up lower bass frequencies; switchable low-cut filter that eliminates unwanted noise, and voice-guidance user instruction pre-record buffer make the LS-7 Audio Recorder perfect for musicians, nature enthusiasts, journalists, choir directors, or anyone else who demands exceptionally clear, crisp sound. Just turn it on and be prepared to be amazed.
- Supports more than 1000 hours of continuous recording with 4GB internal memory
- Supports removable microSD media
- Enables high-quality recording and playback in PCM (WAV), MP3, an WMA formats
- Batteries will charge when connected to a PC or optional AC adapter
Order this compact handheld recorder today.
LS-7 Linear PCM Recorder Specifications:
- This item is advertised as having a three way switch, cust ordered this item, received it, says that it is the right item, but that it does not have a three way switch. Please verify and update information as is necessary. Thanks!
- Recording format: Linear PCM (WAV)MP3/WMA
- Frequency response (Built-in microphone): 20Hz-20kHz (center microphone On), 70Hz-20kHz (center microphone Off)
- Maximum headphone output: 4.0mW + 4.0mW (at load of 16Ω)
- Recording media: Built-in 4GB flash memory and micro SD/micro SDHC (optional)
- Speaker: 20mm diameter round dynamics speaker
- Mic jack: 3.5mm diameter mini-jack, impedance 2.2kΩ
- Ear jack: 3.5 diameter impedance 8Ω or more
- Maximum speaker output: 400mW (8Ω)
- Pre-recording: PCM 24-bit: 1 sec/PCM 16-bit, MP3, WMA: 2 sec.
- File editing function: Divide (PCM/MP3/Partial Erase (PCM/Move & Copy
- USB interface: Hi-speed 2.0
- Compatible OS (USB connection): Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X 10.4.11-10.6
- Power requirements: Battery: 2 AAA batteries or two Olympus Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
- External power supply: DC5V AC adapter (optional)
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 4.4" x 1.5" x .06"
- Weight: 3.17oz. (including batteries
- Record time: Built-in memory (4GB)
- Linear PCM 96kHz 24-bit: 1hr. 45min., 44.1kHz 16-bit, 5hr. 55min.
- MP3: 320kbps 26hr., 128kbps 65hr. 30min.
- WMA: 128kbps 64hr.