- Buy New
Protect your investment with this stylish topper.
Numark's dust cover was designed specifically for their turntables and provides a custom-tailored fit and classy appearance with sleek lines and a slight ultraviolet tint. Far from a simple cosmetic accessory, dust cover is a crucial component of any serious turntablist's arsenal of DJ equipment, protecting both the turntable and vinyl records that are spinning.
Dust cover has a specially designed cutaway for the tone-arm counterweight so that records can play unobstructed, edge to center, with the dust cover in place, doing it's thing. Strategically located rubber feet ensure that the Numark dust cover can be placed on a working turntable, minimizing noise and functioning as a diffraction eliminator. It was designed with the real world in mind and is constructed of shatter and scratch-resistant polycarbonate.
- Universal design fits nearly all Numark turntables
- Slight ultraviolet tint protects vinyl from sun damage
- Robust polycarbonate construction
- Shatter and scratch-resistant
- Tone-arm counterweight cutaway permits playback with cover in place
- Strategically located rubber feet minimize noise and eliminate diffraction
If you own a Numark turntable, this dust cover is a must-have accessory. Order now.