Numark TT250USB Professional DJ Direct Drive Turntable
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Quartz-controlled, direct-drive turntable with USB connectivity.
Here is the ideal turntable for turntablists. TT250USB is a professional direct-drive turntable perfectly suited to heavy-duty DJ and music playback duties. Its quartz-controlled direct-drive motor delivers virtually perfect speed accuracy when playing back records, and its high torque motor provides the ideal amount of resistance and feel for scratching effects.
Its got the goods. Right away.
An S-shaped tonearm with anti-skating control and damped cuing ensures precise tracking of the record™s grooves with minimal error, so the sound is always clean and clear. A rugged, high-quality magnetic cartridge comes pre-mounted and perfectly aligned in the headshell, so you'e ready for action, right out of the box. Those days of fumbling with tiny cartridge mounting screws and alignment gauges are gone.
Making your life easier. And more fun.
The TT250USB converts analog records to digital files via the USB connection to the computer (USB cable software download card included). Other thoughtful touches include adjustable height support feet, a 1/8-inch input for remote start when using a mixer that can provide remote start capability and a target light that illuminates the record under dim lighting conditions.
- Quartz-controlled direct drive motor for virtually perfect speed accuracy
- Instant torque: 2.0 kgfcm
- Die-cast aluminum platter for rock-solid stability (.09% wow & flutter)
- S-shaped tonearm ensures precise tracking of record grooves
- Includes pre-mounted high-quality magnetic cartridge
- Pitch Fader and Pitch-Bend controls customize the pitch for a perfect mix
- Pitch adjustment range ±10%
- Damped cueing lever raises and lowers tonearm
- 45 and 33 1/3 RPM speeds and selectable 115/230V operation
- Converts records to digital files with USB cable connection to computer
- 1/8-inch input for remote start with compatible mixers
- Attached stereo line-out RCA cable
- Weight: 22 lb.
For turntablists and audiophiles, pro features with the ability to convert vinyl to digital. Order the TT250USB today!
TT250USB Professional DJ Direct Drive Turntable Specifications:
Type: No interchangeable tube system; 4-Bearing Construction
Height Range: 0.0 “ 6.0 mm
Cue System: Dampened Lift Lever, Arm Rest and Arm Clip
Counterweight: 115 gram ; 0.0 “ 3.0gram range scale
Effective length: 230mm
Offset angle: 22
Vertical friction: 7mg
Turntable platter: aluminium die cast,˜ 332 mm, 740g
Speeds: 331/3 rpm, 45 rpm
Pitch Range: ±10%
Rumble: -40dB (IEC 98A Unweighted); -55dB (IEC 98A Weighted)
Wow & Flutter: <0.15% WRMS (JIS C5521); Digitally controlled by internal quartz clock
Starting Torque: 2.0 kgfcm
Constant Torque: 1.2 kgfcm
Starting time: < 0.7 seconds
Wow and flutter: < 0.09%
Power supply: 230 V/50Hz/24 VA
Dimensions (W x H x D): 450 x 152 x 352mm
Weight: 16.5 lbs (7.5 kg)
Power Consumption: 15 Watts