Numark STEREO"iO Analog-to-Digital DJ Interface
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Connect any line or phono-level gear to your computer for recording, mixing, or processing.
The Numark STEREO"iO connection box converts analog audio into a digital signal. STEREO"iO has RCA plugs for use with virtually any audio equipment from DJ mixers to turntables, and the USB connector on the other end is for your Mac or PC.
Use the STEREO"iO to connect any line or phono-level gear to your computer for recording, mixing, or processing. You can also use STEREO"iO as a line out from your computer to inputs on an analog mixer, enabling you to mix MP3s and other music from a computer in your standard DJ mixer.
The Numark STEREO"iO interface is an invaluable low-cost, tool when DJs or musicians at a gig or in the studio need to make connections. The class-compliant USB device offers true plug-and-play, requiring no software-driver installation or external power for operation.
- Connect any line or phono device to Mac or PC via USB
- Add USB I/O to any analog mixer and add your computer to your setup
- Low-cost problem-solving tool for DJs and musicians
- Plug-and-play USB connection for Mac and PC requires no software driver installation
Order this simple, effective connection box for your DJ setup today!
STEREO"iO Analog-to-Digital DJ Interface Specifications:
- Dimensions: 3.66"W x 2.95"D x 1.08"H
- Weight: .66lb.