Numark OMNI CONTROL DJ Control SurfaceProduct #581136 Numark 581136 YCD DJ Controllers & Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
DJ control surface with audio I/O and software.
Numark OMNI CONTROL is all you need to plug directly into any sound system and perform. This high-quality, rugged DJ control unit is a performance hardware controller that comes with two DJ software applications and houses a professional digital audio interface to feed your headphones and the sound system.
This complete, professional, computer-based package of DJ equipment consists of a hardware controller with internal audio interface and Native Instruments' TRAKTOR LE and MixMeister Fusion Live DJ software. You will immediately appreciate OMNI CONTROL's sturdy, heavy metal construction. It'll stay in place even when your fast-scratch technique gets aggressive. Your hands will immediately notice the selection of stiff, reliable knobs, faders, and buttons for precision performances. An extremely clean, topnotch sound card and ultralow latency 44.1kHz and 88.2kHz-audio ASIO drivers deliver clean feeds and pristine audio signal to two stereo outputs and your headphones. You can even plug in a microphone and talk over your mix.
The DJ software
Native Instruments TRAKTOR LE is among the most popular DJ software titles for a reason: it rocks! It's compatible with Mac and PC, and works with nearly any audio format. MixMeister Fusion Live is the DJ software for performers who want to perfect the production of their performances. Because Numark OMNI CONTROL sends MIDI data over its USB connection, you can also use it to perform with most MIDI software.
- Complete professional computer-DJ package
- Hardware controller with built-in audio I/O
- Includes Native Instruments TRAKTOR LE and MixMeister Fusion Live software
- Heavyweight, sturdy feel
- Extremely clean, high-quality sound card
- Stiff, reliable knobs, faders, and buttons
- Supports MIDI over USB
NI TRAKTOR LE
- 2 beat and tempo synchronizable decks
- Instant loop function
- 4 amazing master FX
- Ultra-fast database browsing and iTunes import
MixMeister Fusion Live
- Native Mac OSX version is universal binary for PowerPC or Intel processors
- Improved time stretching accurately matches beats with fast or slow tempos
- Enhanced timeline display provides clear division of measures
- Effect automation via MIDI controllers — External hardware can now manipulate effect parameters
- Support for stored EQ settings in transition templates for advanced users
- Fade and Cue Next feature fades and pauses your mix then starts at the next track — prefect for voice over announcements
- New master volume control for preview output—headphone and main out can be controlled independently
- Play a live set while you preview any moment in your upstream mix
- Manipulate your mix in real time with a wide range of MIDI hardware controllers
- See your music take shape with an advanced timeline view
- VST audio effects (included) to process part of a track or your entire mix
- Mix up to 8 songs simultaneously with perfect sync
- Play with on—the—fly looping and remixing functions
- Change the tempo of a song without changing key
- Burn a flawless copy of your set to CD
- OMNI CONTROL control surface
- Software CD
- USB cable
Carry less and do more with OMNI CONTROL. Order now.
OMNI CONTROL DJ Control Surface Specifications:
- Native Instruments TRAKTOR LE requirements
- Windows XP (SP2), Pentium III 1 GHz or Athlon XP 1.4 GHz, or Windows Vista (32-bit), 512 MB RAM
- Mac OS 10.4, G4 1.5 GHz or Intel Core Duo family, 512 MB RAM
- MixMeister Fusion Live Minimum Requirements
- Windows XP or Vista
- Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon 1.0 GHz or higher
- 1GB RAM
- Second sound card or ASIO-compliant multi-channel sound card required for live monitoring
- Minimum MAC Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.4 or above
- PowerPC or Intel Core Duo 1.6 GHz or higher
- 1GB RAM
- Second sound card or CoreAudio-compliant, multi-channel sound card required for live monitoring