Numark NS7FX / Mackie Thump TH-15A DJ PackageProduct #H74642 Numark H74642 YCE DJ Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Complete DJ sound package, with a Numark NS7FX DJ controller, dual Mackie TH-15A speakers, and a pair of Gear One monitoring headphones.
This complete DJ package includes a Numark NS7FX DJ controller, 2 Mackie Thump TH-15A Active Speakers, a pair of G900DX headphones, 2 speaker stands, and 2 RCA-RCA dual patch cables (3m).
Numark NS7FX DJ Controller
Numark designed the motorized NS7FX DJ Software Performance Controller in collaboration with DJ software creator Serato. The NS7FX combines a premium mixer with 2 motorized, adjustable-torque turntables, real vinyl, and a professional audio interface to deliver performance to satisfy the most hardcore turntablist. The NS7FX also includes powerful effects controls for hands-on manipulation of the wide range of effects built into the included Serato ITCH software.
Forget your experiences with other controllers. The NS7FX has 2 motorized, high-torque aluminum turntable platters. The turntable controls feature modern and classic settings that alter the feel to model the feel you prefer. 7" legit vinyl records with 45rpm adapters sit on real slipmats. There's no simulation here—the NS7 is the real deal.
There's nothing like dropping the needle on a record for quickly locating a point in the track. Numark took that idea and developed Numark's own modern take on it with Strip Search, the unique virtual-needle-drop touch strip. You can locate a point instantly within the track using the on-screen waveform and Strip Search.
Numark took extraordinary care in selecting the components of the audio signal chain. The NS7FX contains a host of professional audio connectors and a multichannel, 24-bit USB digital-audio interface.
Mackie Thump TH-15A Active Speakers
The lightweight Mackie Thump TH-15A Active Speaker delivers deep low-end and real power in an extremely portable package. Designed by the same team that produced the best-selling Mackie SRM450v2, the active TH-15A offers Class D Fast Recovery amplification that pushes 400W of power to the high-frequency compression driver and the bass-pounding 15" woofer.
The Thump TH15A also has Mackie active processing, including a precision crossover, and driver time-alignment, which provides total optimization for maximum system efficiency. Versatile by design, the Mackie TH-15A is equipped with a user-adjustable 3-band EQ for tone control. Since it can be pole-mounted or used as a wedge, the Mackie Thump TH-15A represents the best value available for a complete stage speaker setup.
Gear One G900DX
Gear One G900DX are circumaural headphones designed for playback, monitoring, and recording. With a lightweight 40mm neodymium driver, soft leatherette earpads and versatile hinge design, the G900DX offers extended frequency response, hours of comfort, and easy storage and handling.
- High-resolution digital DJ controller with effects; built for Serato ITCH and compatible with Scratch LIVE libraries
- Direct-drive, motorized turntable platters with classic and modern feel settings that will offer a better transition for DJs who are use to playing vinyl records
- Activate and control the effects in the Serato ITCH software that is included in the pack
- Extensive loop, cue, and track-access controls, and Strip Search (patent pending) virtual-needle drop control to have the control you need for fast mixing
- The entire unit is housed in a heavy-gauge, industrial-strength metal casing that is ready for the road
- The two-way ported design generates ample quantities of chest-pounding bass, and its 1" compression driver ensures smooth, wide dispersion
- 2 Built-in power amps offer an output of 300W for the 15" woofer and 100W for the high-frequency compression driver for clear, loud sound
- Drivers in the speaker have their own transparent compression circuit, which helps protect them from damaging transient peaks
- The 3-band equalizer at the input to give you all the tonal control you could ever want, with an available 15dB boost or cut at 80Hz (low shelf), 100Hz to 8kHz (sweepable mids) and 12kHz (high shelf)
- The wide frequency response makes it ideal as a keyboard, vocal, or even bass guitar monitor
- Compact, lightweight, and portable design with high-quality telescopic arms, give the headphones a sturdy build that’s easily transported
- 40mm neodymium driver, and 180-degree rotatable frame gives you clear sound and flexibility when mixing
- Plush leatherette headband and earpads and the closed cavity structure provide comfort while monitoring
Order this complete DJ package that will have you mixing instantly.
NS7FX / Mackie Thump TH-15A DJ Package Specifications:
- Package Includes: 1 x Numark NS7FX DJ Controller, 2 x Mackie Thump TH-15A Active Speakers, a pair of Gear One G900DX headphones, 2 x speaker stands, and 2 x RCA-RCA dual patch cable
- For additional specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components.