Numark M4 DJ Mixer
Multi Channel DJ Mixers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A 3-channel scratch mixer with bonus inputs for maximum performance.
M4 is a 3-channel tabletop mixer designed for any DJ who needs maximum flexibility, yet wants as much space as possible to work in. It features a replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope controls, a 1/4" microphone input with EQ, and plenty of routing for phono and line-level devices.
Where M4 really shines is its impressive input section. Two switchable phono/line inputs plus four more dedicated line inputs give you a total of six inputs. Add to that Master and Record outputs, and steep three-band EQ/rotary kills on each channel, and you've got a powerhouse package that's ready to handle whatever the gig throws at you.
- 3-channel tabletop mixer
- Inputs: 2 phono/line switchable (RCA), 4 line (RCA), mic (1/4")
- Outputs: Master (RCA), Record (RCA), headphone (1/4" stereo)
- Steep 3-band EQ/rotary kills on each channel
- Microphone input with EQ
- 6-segment LED display for monitoring signal strength
- Toggle for master and PFL metering
- Replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope controls
Don't get stuck without enough inputs at your next gig. Upgrade to an M4. Order one now.
M4 DJ Mixer Specifications:
- Line input: 10Kohm input impedance; 80mV RMS sensitivity for 0dB output
- Mic input: 600ohm input impedance unbalanced; 1.5mV RMS sensitivity for 0dB output; 400mV RMS max input
- Phono input: 47Kohm input impedance; 1.3mV RMS sensitivity @ 1kHz for 0dB output
- Line outputs: 7V RMS max
- Headphone ouputs: 0.5W into 47ohm
- Channel fader kill: Better than 90dB at 1kHz
- Crossfader kill: Better than 75dB
- Crosstalk: Better than 80dB at 1kHz
- Distortion: Less than 0.05%
- Signal-to-Noise ratio (maximum output JIS-A weighted):
- Line: Better than 100dB
- Mic: Better than 95dB
- Phono: Better than 85dB
- Frequency response:
- Line: 20 â 20,000Hz Â±0.5dB
- Mic: 20 â 15,000Hz Â±0.5dB
- Phono: Â±1dB; -3dB attenuation at 20Hz to reduce rumble and feedback
- Channel equalizer:
- Bass: +12 / -35dB at 20Hz
- Mid: +12 / -25dB at 1.3kHz
- Treble: +12 / -20dB at 15kHz