- Buy New
Maximum flexibility squeezed into a tight, compact mixer.
M1USB is a compact, two-channel scratch mixer with USB audio I/O. It is perfect for any DJ who needs to mix different sources, integrate computer audio, and record sets straight to computer, all in a small amount of space.
You can plug in turntables, CD players, and any other line-level music source, as well as a microphone. Numark M1USB's easy, on-the-fly connection to laptops enables you to take advantage of audio input and output for recording to your Mac or PC and mixing in MP3s and other audio files.
The M1USB scratch mixer has two USB ports, each assignable as an input or output. As inputs, incoming audio can be mixed like any other input. As outputs, you can send your mix out to a connected computer for recording. Because it employs plug-and-play USB, M1USB mixer connects to almost any Mac or PC with no drivers needed, and works with nearly all audio playback and recording software.
You can set the level of each channel of M1USB with trim and line faders, and then tailor the high and low frequencies with the rotary EQs on each channel. Preview using the cue mini-crossfader and headphone output, and then mix with the replaceable crossfader.
- Two-channel compact-tabletop mixer
- Inputs: 2 phono (RCA), 2 line (RCA), mic (1/4")
- Outputs: Master (RCA), Headphone (1/4" stereo)
- Two USB jacks, each assignable to input or output for simultaneous playback and recording
- USB input for connecting computers for audio input
- USB output for recording gigs to computer
- Rotary EQ and gain on each channel
- Replaceable crossfader
Pick up this simple, easy-to-use 2-channel scratch mixer for less than $100. Order now!
M1USB DJ Mixer with USB Specifications:
- Input levels
- Phono: 3mV
- LINE: 200mV
- MIC: 2mV
- Output Gain: 14.5dB +/- 2dB
- Frequency Response (20 — 20,000 Hz): ±3.5dB
- Channel Balance: < 2.5dB at 1kHz
- Line SNR: > 60dB (1kHz)
- Line L/R Separation: > 45dB (1kHz)
- Line Distortion: < 0.09% (1kHz)
- USB Playback:
- Distortion < 0.05%
- SNR > 80dB
- USB Recording: Distortion < 0.1 %
- USB Interface: USB1.1 or USB2.0 with full-duplex operation (simultaneous playback and recording)
- Weight (mixer alone): 4.0lb.
- System requirements for USB functionality
- PC: Windows XP or Vista
- Mac: OS X
- USB port