- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Transforms your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch into a portable DJ rig.
iDJ Live is one of the easiest ways to become a DJ using the music on your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad. It's iOS-DJ controller is perfect for anyone from working DJs looking to cut down on the amount of gear they need to haul around to music lovers who have never tried DJing before but want to give it a shot. The iDJ Live system harnesses the processing power of your iPad, iPod, or iPhone and enables you to DJ parties, events, and even clubs using the music that is already on your iPod via Algoriddim's djay or other Core MIDI-enabled apps.
You Already Know You Way Around
You can mix and scratch your music, including your iTunes Music Libraries using two large performance platters and a central mixer section with a crossfader, buttons, and knobs. iDJ Live is laid out in to carefully recreate the two-decks-and-a-mixer setup that professional DJs prefer. Just load your tracks to either Deck A or Deck B, and then control it, cueing up the start point, performing advanced transitions, and even scratching.
Plug in and start the party
iDJ Live comes complete with iPad stand and a custom headhpone/speaker audio cable so connecting to your sound system of choice is easy. Connect your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad in seconds using the built-in dock connector. Once these two connections are made, just switch the party into overdrive.
- DJ parties of all sizes with your compatible iPad, iPod, or iPhone
- Perfect for beginners and seasoned pros alike
- Large scratch wheels for natural scratch feel
- Crossfader enables you to mix between songs
- Headphone/Speaker split cable included to allow you to separate cue and play performance audio
- iPad stand included
- Plug-and-play works with iOS Core MIDI DJ software
- Polish your mix with Bass and Treble controls
- Browse your iPod music library quickly and easily in your chosen DJ software
- iDJ Live Controller
Become a performer with your iPod, iPhone, or iPad and a little help from iDJ Live. Order now.