Numark iCDMIX 3 Dual MP3/CD Performance System with Universal Dock for iPodProduct #583095 Numark 583095 YCB DJ CD, MP3 & Media Players https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Play and mix MP3s, CDs, and iPod tunes all in one system.
Numark iCDMIX 3 contains a dual-deck MP3/CD player with all of the functionality and capabilities professional DJs expect in standalone units. iCDMIX 3 plays CD, CD-R, and MP3-CD discs, so you can carry fewer discs. For performance reliability in unpredictable environments iCDMIX 3 features Numark's electronically buffered Anti-Shock skip protection.
The Numark iCDMIX 3 is the one of the first CDMIX mixers to feature an integrated Universal Dock for iPod for playing music from virtually any docking iPod. iCDMIX 3 is designed for professional use, housed in an all-metal chassis for years of rugged, reliable performance. The housing also has rack ears so you can mount it in a rack or CDMIX CASE 3 for secure transport or fixed installations. For easily locating tracks in a folder system you'll appreciate iCDMIX 3's high-contrast VFD display.
You can rapidly access points within a track using the multifunction jog/shuttle wheels. The wheels are also helpful for controlling pitch bend. You can pitch tracks up and down for easy beat matching. To help with beat matching, iCDMIX 3 automatically detects BPM and also enables you to manually tap in tempo.
In addition to standard single-track and continuous playback, iCDMIX 3 offers programmable playback so you can set up a sequence of tracks for convenient playback. You can also set cue points in real time for creative performance. iCDMIX 3 has Fader Start, which can automatically start cued-up playback when you move the crossfader.
iCDMIX 3 has a three-channel mixer section that is complete and on par with standalone mixers. It has a mic channel and a dedicated channel for the iPod, as well as replaceable crossfader and pre-fader cueing controls. For the main channels, you can switch between the onboard CD players or rear-panel RCA inputs for additional CD players, additional iPods or turntables with preamps such as TTX USB or TTi. You can cue with headphones using 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch stereo headphone outputs with level control. iCDMIX 3 has professional outputs for compatibility with virtually any system.
Considered an industry standard for more than 10 years, Numark CDMIX systems consist of a dual CD player and mixer together in one easy-to-carry unit for mobile DJs working events, clubs that need to be able to pack away their system quickly and any other DJ on the move. Setup and teardown are fast and easy with CDMIX systems, because you don't spend as much time running cables and testing levels as with traditional component setups.
- Compact all-in-one dual MP3/CD player with mixer and iPod dock
- Fast set up and tear down, perfect for mobile DJs and backup systems
- Anti-Shock buffered skip-protection technology
- High-contrast VFD display for excellent visibility in different lighting environments
- Housed in a metal chassis for rugged, reliable performance
- Multifunction jog/shuttle wheels for search and pitch bend
- Seamless loops on both decks for creative performance
- Beat match with —12% pitch control and BPM counter with tap tempo
- Single, continuous and program playback
- Fader Start automatically starts playback when you move the crossfader
- 3-channel mixer with additional iPod and mic channels, replaceable crossfader, and PFL cueing
- RCA inputs for connecting additional CD players, iPods, or turntables with preamps
- Comes with:
- Audio cable (stereo, RCA)
- Power cable
iCDMIX 3 Dual MP3/CD Performance System with Universal Dock for iPod Specifications:
- Dimensions: 19"W x 10.6"D x 5.7"H
- Weight: 16.7lb.