For the on—the—go software DJ and producers.
The Numark DJ/iO audio interface for all DJ software is compact and rugged enough to live in your gig bag, but powerful enough to provide solutions for a wide range of computer audio needs. The DJ/iO gives software—based DJs, performers, and producers a range of options for outputting their final audio, whether in the form of a live mix or a just—completed new track. DJs and producers pass audio from their software—based application of choice through a traditional mixer (for multi—channel mixing) and output to a pair of stereo RCA connections, via a forward—thinking USB 2.0 connection. In addition, the DJ/iO features 1/4" microphone input and pass—through to Stereo RCA jacks for quick and easy voiceovers.
The DJ/iO features ultra—low latency audio (via ASIO drivers), with two independent RCA stereo outputs, a mic input with adjustable gain on stereo pair #1 and a 1/4" stereo headphone output on stereo pair #2. The DJ/iO is USB bus-powered and also operates with a 9V DC external power supply (sold separately) for those who have exceeded the power output of their existing USB bus.
- USB 2.0 (single channel operation in USB 1.1)
- Ultra-low latency
- Two independent RCA stereo outputs
- Microphone input with adjustable gain mixed to stereo pair #1
- 1/4" Stereo headphone output on stereo pair #2
- 24—bit audio, 44.1kHz and 88.2kHz sample rates
- ASIO drivers with control panel
- USB bus—powered (optional +6 VDC external power supply sold separately)
Order this feature-packed interface today!