- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A rock-solid dual CD deck with MP3-playback, Key Lock, Anti-Shock, BeatKeeper, and more.
The Numark CDN88 MP3 is the professional DJ's selection for high-performance, rackmounted CD players. This feature-packed, dual-deck unit not only plays traditional CDs and MP3 CDs, but it gives you capabilities not seen on many other rackmount players. This update to Numark's well-known CDN88 adds MP3 playback capability, complete with text display, so you carry more music on fewer discs.
Give Them Some More
You can scratch in real time using CDN88 MP3's dual jog wheels and create two different seamless loops with three hot-stutter starts each for extensive creative capability. You also get 12 DSP effects with direct access including reverse for masterful manipulation. You can even stack multiple effects to get really wild.
Professional Performance Features
The Numark CDN88 CD and MP3 player contains Key Lock, (similar to Master Tempo) which enables you to speed up or slow down the music ±100% without changing the pitch. Numark's exclusive Beatkeeper aids in visual beatmatching so you can spend less time on headphones and more time creating the perfect party or event soundtrack. And speaking of making things easy for you: Numark CDN88 MP3's Interlock function automatically beatmatches the two decks for you for those times when you just need get to the next song.
If you need to pitch a track up or down, you can quickly get exactly where you want to be with ±6, 12, 25, and 100% pitch ranges. The CDN88 MP3 also saves up to 3,000 cue points in its memory.
Rugged, Robust, And Reliable
What happens when the dance floor get jumping? CDs can skip. Not a problem with the CDN88 MP3. From the company that introduced DJ equipment with awesome Anti-Shock capabilities, CDN88 MP3 contains a massive 48-second buffer so you can crank those subs with confidence that music will keep pumping.
The CDN88 MP3 and CD player is housed in a super-rigid metal extrusion so it's ready for the road. To further expand the CD player's durability, its drive unit features a tray-loading system. This type of media rack is substantially more professional than slot-loading units because dirt and grime on the drive slots can degrade your CDs' performance as they are dragged across. Since mobile DJs can find themselves in less-than-ideal light conditions, CDN88 MP3 has transport-bay illumination, and its rubber buttons give you slip-proof security.
The Numark CDN88 MP3 is built for years of reliable performance. To further extend its lifespan, it contains a laser-saving sleep mode.
The CDN88 MP3 gives you high-speed, rotary track search on its jog wheels for quickly scrolling through your music. You can easily program a sequence of tracks, and its adjustable startup and braking speeds help you fine-tune your performance.
If you have a compatible Numark mixer, you can even remotely start playback with CDN88 MP3's fader start and relay function. It is also designed for the professional DJ who needs reliable performance in a CD player. We think you'll be impressed by the powerful processing and performance features not usually found on rackmount CD players. Give it a try and see for yourself!
- Dual-deck, rackmount professional CD player
- Plays CD, CD -R, and MP3 CDs
- Real-time scratching
- Two complete seamless loops with three hot-stutter starts
- Two-line text display for MP3 tags
- ±100% Key Lock for shifting tempo without changing pitch
- Interlock automatic beat matching
- Beatkeeper for visual beat-matching assistance
- 12 DSP effects with direct access including reverse
- ±6, 12, 25 and 100% pitch-control ranges
- Save up to 3,000 cue points in memory
- 48-second Anti-Shock
- CDN88 MP3 control unit
- CDN88 MP3 dual-drive player
- Two control cables
- Two stereo cables (RCA)
- Two fader start cables
- Power cable
Step up your game with a CDN88 MP3 Dual CD/MP3 Player. Order today!
CDN88 MP3 Professional Dual CD/mp3 Player Specifications:
- Disc Type: CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3 CD; 12cm and 8cm
- Time Display: Track Elapsed, Track Remaining, or Total Remaining
- Quantization: 1-bit linear/channel, 3-Beam Laser
- Oversampling rate: 8 times
- Sampling Frequency: 88.2kHz
- Frequency response: 20—20,000 Hz
- T.H.D. + NOISE: < 0.005%
- S/N ratio (IHF-A): > 82dB
- Dynamic range: > 80dB
- Output level: 1.2VRMS
- Start Time: within 0.006 seconds
- Pitch-control range: ±6, 12, 25, 100% slider
- Pitch bend: ±50% rotary; ±16% buttons
- Dimensions (mm)
- Controller (WxHxD): 482 x 132 x42
- Main Unit (WxHxD): 482 x 316 x 88.5
- Controller: 1.9kg
- Main Unit 6.5kg
- Power Supply: 100/240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 36W