Numark C3USB DJ Mixer with USBSku #637015000000000 Numark 637015 YJDB Multi Channel DJ Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
14 inputs and dual USB jacks gives this 5-channel mixer incredible versatility.
The C3USB DJ mixer with USB was created out of necessity. Today's DJ mixes more types of media than ever before—vinyl, CD, MP3, and hard disks, as well as karaoke, speeches, and computer slide-shows which create an ever-increasing complexity. The C3USB builds on Numark's popular mobile DJ mixer design, adding the flexibility of USB for easy, on-the-fly connection to laptops for audio input and output, and for recording to Mac or PC.
C3USB has two USB ports, each assignable as an input or output. As inputs, incoming audio can be mixed like any other input. As outputs, you can send your mix out to a connected computer for recording. Because it employs plug-and-play USB, C3USB connects to almost any Mac or PC with no drivers needed, and works with nearly all audio playback and recording software.
C3USB features a wide assortment of input and output connections, a 3-band EQ on each channel and many other features that will make your gigs fun and entertaining—not tough and frustrating.
- 5-channel rack DJ mixer
- Inputs: 3 phono (RCA), 8 line (RCA), 3 mic (1/4")
- Outputs: Balanced (XLR), Master (RCA), Record (RCA), Zone (RCA), headphone (1/4" stereo)
- Two USB jacks, each assignable to input or output
- USB input for connecting computers for audio input
- USB output for recording gigs to computer
- 3-band EQ each channel
- Microphone channel with EQ
- Replaceable, assignable crossfader
- No software drivers needed for use with Windows XP/Vista or Mac OS X
Whatever twist the gig throws at you, C3USB has you covered. Order this mixer today.
C3USB DJ Mixer with USB Specifications:
- Line: 10Kohm input impedance; 77mV rms sensitivity for 1.22V output
- Mic: 600 ohm input impedance unbalanced; 1mv rms sensitivity for 1.22V output; 70mV rms max input
- Phono: 47Kohm input impedance; 1.2mV rms sensitivity @1KHz for 1.22V output
- Line: 9V rms max
- Headphone: 0.5W into 47 ohm
- Distortion: less than 0.01%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (maximum output JIS-A weighted):
- Line: Better than 98dB
- Mic: Better than 86dB
- Phono: Better than 81dB
- Frequency response:
- Line: 20Hz-20KHz ±0.5dB
- Mic: 20Hz-15KHz ± 0.5dB
- Phono: ±1dB except for controlled attenuation of —3dB @ 20Hz to reduce rumble and feedback
- EQ (Channel):
- Bass: +12/-32dB @60Hz
- Middle: +12/-32dB @1.2KHz
- Treble: +10/-28dB @15KH
- EQ (Mic):
- Bass: ±10dB @100Hz
- Treble: ±10dB @15KH
- Power consumption:
- 11W typical; 14.7W with full headphone output
- System requirements for USB functionality:
- PC: Windows XP or Vista
- Mac: OS X
- USB port