1/4" modular patch panel with 48 balanced channels in one rackspace.
The Neutrik 48-Point TRS Patchbay is a 1/4" patch panel with 2 rows of sockets, 24 front pairs and 24 rear pairs. 19" rackmount and fully PCB-wired (24 vertical PC boards) without nut fastening. Identification strips included for front and rear panel.
Order this versatile patchbay today!
48-Point TRS Patchbay Specifications:
- Connector-contact resistance: < 10 mOhm
- Switch-contact resistance: < 10 mOhm
- Insulation resistance: > 2G Ohm @ 500 V dc
- Current rating: 1 A
- Dielectric strength: > 1000 V dc
- Crosstalk between upper and lower channel: > 100 dB @ 1 kHz
- Jack lifetime: > 10.000 insertions/withdrawal cycles
- Dimensions: 483mm (W) x 44 mm (H) x 71 mm (D)
- Insertion/withdrawal force: < 20 N / > 10 N
- Rackmount panel: 19" x 1U
- Housing: Steel, black coated
- Connector shell: ABS
- Contacts: CuZn39Pb3, CuSn6 plated
- Temperature range: -30°C to +80°C