Neumann KMS105 MicrophoneProduct #271409 Neumann 271409 YEA Recording Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
For superlative vocal reproduction onstage.
The Neumann KMS105 Microphone provides superior voice resolution with extended frequency response and accurate transient detail. A studio condenser capsule delivers vocal nuances with focus and power. This Neumann microphone features a supercardioid polar pattern, low self-noise, and colorless off-axis pickup complement in-ear personal monitor systems. The KMS105 mic has a 4-layer acoustic filter that virtually eliminates unwanted pops and handling noise.
Requires phantom power.
KMS105 Microphone Specifications:
- Acoustical operating principle : Pressure gradient transducer
- Current consumption : 3.5 mA
- Dimensions : Diameter - 48 mm, Length - 180 mm, Weight - 350 g
- Directional pattern : Super-cardioid
- Frequency range : 20 Hz...20 kHz
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD : 150 dB SPL
- Powering : 47 volt phantom (IEC 1938)
- Rated impedance : 50 ohms
- S/N ratio re. 1 Pa @ 1kHz : 76 dB (A weighted)
- Self Noise : 18 dB-A(DIN/IEC 651)
- Sensitivity : 4.5 mV/Pa
- Total dynamic range of amplifier : 132 dB
- Type : DC-polarized condenser
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Neumann KMS105 Microphone:
Mics are my weakness. I'm a keyboardist/lead vocalist in a Southern Rock blues band. Often we get loud. Bass,Drums, Hammond B3 organ, and two guitarists can make the vocals an afterthought. NOT WITH THIS MIC! This mic cuts through the mix with a power & clarity that's breath-taking. Plosives disappear under normal conditions. Sure, you can pop this mic but you have to try hard. The super cardioid pattern lets you crank it very loud before it feeds back & the tonal qualities it enhances your voice with are just fantastic. You purists may want one of those 'flat response' mics, but I'll take the one that sounds great! I own a Shure Beta 87, Electro Voice RE510, Audio-Technica AE5400, Rode S1. These are all high-quality handheld condenser mics, but when it's time to pack up for the gig, I grab the Neumann. Not much handling noise, either. Granted, it's a higher priced item than the rest, but if you can handle the bucks you won't be disappointed. The sensitivity it has in displaying every vocal nuance during a quiet ballad is unmatched. No matter what style of music, this mic's the one!