Neumann KMS 104 Handheld Vocal Condenser MicrophoneProduct #271418 Neumann 271418 YEB Live Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Neumann studio quality in a hand-held stage design.
The Neumann KMS 104 Microphone provides superior voice resolution with extended frequency response and accurate transient detail. A studio condenser capsule delivers vocal nuances with focus and power. Cardioid polar pattern, low self-noise, and colorless off-axis pickup complement in-ear personal monitor systems. The KMS 104 mic has a 4-layer acoustic filter that virtually eliminates unwanted pops and handling noise.
Requires phantom power.
- Neumann sound on stage
- Excellent transparency for vocals/speech
- Cardioid polar pattern with excellent feedback rejection
- Transformerless output
- Effective pop shielding without any side effects
This is the ultimate professional stage microphone. Order today!
KMS 104 Handheld Vocal Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kOhm: 4.5mV/Pa
- Rated impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance: 1000 ohms
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR1): 28dB
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted1): 18dB-A
- Signal-to-noise ratio, CCIR1) (rel. 94 dB SPL): 66dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, A-weighted1) (rel. 94 dB SPL): 76dB
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%2): 150dB
- Maximum output voltage: 12dBu
- Dyn. range of the mic. amplifier (A-weighted): 132dB
- Supply voltage (P48, IEC 1938): 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption (P48, IEC 1938): 3.5 mA
- Matching connector: XLR 3F
- Weight: approx. 300 g
- Diameter: 48 mm
- Length: 180 mm
- 1) According to IEC 60268-1; CCIR-weighting according to CCIR 468-3, quasi peak; A-weighting according to IEC 61672-1, RMS
- 2) Measured as equivalent el. input signal