Active near-field studio monitor.
The KH 120 A studio monitor is designed for use as a near-field loudspeaker or as a rear loudspeaker in larger multi-channel systems. The KH 120 A represents the latest in acoustic and electronic simulation and measurement technologies to ensure the most accurate sound reproduction possible. It has a Mathematically Modeled Dispersion waveguide (MMD (TM), flexible acoustical controls, analog class-AB amplifiers, a large headroom analog input and an extensive mounting hardware range. All of this provides the user with the maximum versatility over a wide variety of acoustic conditions, source equipment, and physical locations.
- System type:Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 5.25"
- Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: 1"
- Full-range driver:Not applicable
- Driver type:Magnetically shielded
- Frequency response: 52Hz – 21kHz
- Max peak SPL:111dB
- Amplifier class: AB
- Output power: 50W
- Onboard Features
- Input connectors:XLR
- Standby mode:Info not available
- Acoustic space control:Yes
- Power indicator:Yes
- Width: 7"
- Height: 11"
- Depth: 8"
- Weight: 14.1 lb.
Perfect for tracking, mixing and mastering in music, broadcast, project and post-production studios.