Neumann BCM 705 Dynamic Studio Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The BCM 705 is the first dynamic Neumann microphone!
With its hypercardioid directional pattern and tailored frequency response, the BCM 705 is a powerful addition to any recording studio. Perfect for vocal recording, it features an integrated pop filter, multi-level isolation to keep out unwanted noise, and a light treble boost in the frequency response from 2kHz to 9kHz that improves vocal clarity. Pop screens and grilles are replaceable for different users and easily removed for cleaning. Includes thread adapter for different sized threads.
- Dynamic capsule
- Hypercardioid directional characteristic
- Characteristic, functionally optimized design
- Integrated, neutral pop protection
- Integrated elastic suspension
- Easy removal and cleaning of microphone headgrille (with bayonet mount)
- Mechanical compatibility with standard studio boom arms
- Multi-level isolation from external noise
BCM 705 Dynamic Studio Microphone Specifications:
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
Directional pattern: Hypercardioid
Frequency range: 20Hz - 20kHz
Sensitivity @ 1kHz into 10k ohm: 1, 7mV/Pa = ”55, 4dB ±1 dB
Rated impedance: 200 ohms
Rated load impedance: >=10,000 ohms
Equivalent SPL CCIR 468-3: 32dB
Equivalent SPL DIN/IEC 651: 76dB
S/N ratio CCIR 468-3: 62dB
S/N ratio DIN.IEC 651: 76dB
Weight: 1 lb.