Neumann BCM 104 Broadcast and Studio Condenser MicrophoneSku #271414000000000 Neumann 271414 YEA Recording Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The most affordable studio Neumann.
The large-diaphragm condenser capsule used in the BCM 104 has a cardioid pattern with internally switchable proximity effect compensation. A second switch allows the sensitivity to be reduced by 14dB. The BCM 104 features an exceptionally low self-noise of 7 dB(A) and an overload capability extending to 138dB SPL and a dynamic range of 131dB (DIN/IEC 651). Smooth, full response is ideal for vocals. The grille twists off easily for quick cleaning. Optional, color-coded head grilles. Built-in popscreen. The elastic mount handles structure-borne noise and is compatible with standard broadcast-segment microphone arms.
Requires phantom power.
- Designed using 3D simulations
- Large-diaphragm condenser capsule
- Cardioid pattern with internally switchable proximity effect compensation
- Sensitivity switchable to -14dB
- Head grille twists off easily for quick cleaning Optional, color-coded head grilles
- Built-in pop screen
Get unmatched Neumann fidelity and performance at a manageable price. Order today!
BCM 104 Broadcast and Studio Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Acoustic operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional pattern : Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1k: 24 mV/Pa
- -14 dB attenuation: 4.8 mV/Pa
- Rated impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance: 1000ohms
- Equivalent SPL CCIR 468-3: 18dB
- Equivalent SPL DIN/IEC 651: 7dB-A
- S/N ratio CCIR 468-3: 76dB
- S/N ratio DIN/IEC 651: 87dB
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 138dB
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5% with pre-attenuation: 152dB
- Maximum output voltage: 10dBu
- Dynamic range of the mic amplifier DIN/IEC 651: 131dB
- Supply voltage: 48V ± 4V
- Current consumption: 3.2mA
- Matching connector: XLR 3 F
- Weight: 500g
- Diameter: 64mm
- Length: 85mm