Native Instruments TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2Sku #H90220000000000 Native Instruments H90220 YJDA 2 Channel DJ Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
2 + 2 Channel control mixer with full TRAKTOR integration.
Native Instruments has taken the incredible performance power from their line of TRAKTOR DJ controllers, and have integrated that extensive knowledge into their very first 2-channel DJ mixer and controller. Enter in the world of the TRAKTOR Z2 2+2 Control Mixer. Built tough for pro club use, the Z2 excels both as a state-of-the-art club mixer alongside turntables and CDJs, and as the hub of an advanced setup of Remix Decks and controllers.
All-new Macro FX and Flux Mode in the latest TRAKTOR software expand your creative arsenal. And the heavy metal, standard installation-height chassis, sturdy RGB control buttons, and Innofaders assure rock-solid dependability.
EXPANDING ON INDUSTRY STANDARDS
Combining the best of all that's come before it, TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2 takes a powerful two-channel stand-alone mixer, adds an additional two channels for Remix Decks, puts TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 in the package and rolls it out in luxurious style.
The ultra-stable, aircraft-grade aluminum chassis provides an intuitive layout instantly familiar to DJs, offering unprecedented sonic control. Throw in an integrated premium audio interface and dedicated TRAKTOR controls for cue points and Remix Decks and your options become infinite. Whatever your style, you've never had control like this before.
ERGONOMIC AND INTUITIVE
Based on industry-standard DJ mixer design, TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2’s DJ-friendly layout is ergonomic and intuitive for uninterrupted flow from the moment you get your hands on it. A spacious control surface with faders, 3-band EQ section and dedicated chunky filter knob per channel – each in exactly the right place – gives you maximum control.
Additional TRAKTOR rotary encoders for Macro FX and Remix Decks are placed in the Kontrol Section alongside Flux Mode buttons for easy access, and multi-colored cue point trigger buttons allow you to jump through and re-edit your tracks in style.
PROFESSIONAL BUILD QUALITY
A rock solid, aircraft-grade aluminum chassis takes build quality to a whole new level – even by TRAKTOR standards. Precision knobs, buttons, push encoders and Innofaders give you ultra-accurate control of your sets.
The Z2’s premium, backlit buttons provide precise visual feedback in even the darkest clubs, and the built-in, powered USB hub adds connectivity for two add-on controllers such as TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 or X1, freeing up laptop ports.
CRISP, CLEAN, PUNCHY SOUND
TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2 is designed from the ground up for tight, club-ready sound. From low noise audio power supplies to premium 24-bit soundcard, Cirrus Logic converters, and pro XLR outputs, every component has been chosen so your sets hit with maximum impact.
A. MIXER SECTION
Instantly familiar layout and feel based on industry-standard design
B. EFFECTS SECTION
Ingenious one-knob Macro FX for buildups, breakdowns, and an overall creativity boost
C. KONTROL SECTION
TRAKTOR-specific cue point, Remix Deck and loop controls – the core of the 2+2 design
The package includes the full version of the TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 digital vinyl system with Remix Deck technology.
DJs worldwide rely on TRAKTOR. Beautiful TruWave colored waveforms let you spot kicks, hats and snares at a glance. Browse and prep your tracks quickly thanks to iTunes® integration, and use Crate Flick to easily select the next track by artwork. Auto track analysis plus BPM and beat detection give you the freedom to choose: Match beats manually, sync to tempo only, or use full-on beat and phase sync.
TRAKTOR TIMCODE VINYL & CDs INCLUDED
Spin your digital tracks as if they were pressed on vinyl with the included TRAKTOR SCRATCH timecode vinyl and CDs.
The super-tight, 2kHz control signal means TRAKTOR SCRATCH responds to every scratch with analog precision - even on tricky motor-offs or ultra-fast rubs that competing systems can’t handle with the same accuracy. Get hands-on-wax feel when beat-matching with TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2.
Brand-new Macro FX combine multiple TRAKTOR effects on a single knob. Now it’s easier than ever to build up, breakdown and destroy tracks with a single, intuitive action. Add 30+ club-proven effects from classic DJ effects to advanced beat manglers - you’re ready to take your sets to the next level!
Flux Mode tracks the time while you’re juggling cue points or looping and lets you drop back in at exactly the right moment – a powerful weapon for all creative DJs. Intuitive loop and cue functions allow for perfect auto loops at the press of a button – and the immensely powerful Remix Decks make live remixing a breeze.
- 2 Stand-alone DJ mixer channels and 2 full remix deck channels
- Pro XLR outputs, a booth output and 24-bit sound quality
- Spacious control surface with faders, 3-band EQ and filter knobs per channel
- Build a big drop or destroy tracks with one-knob macro effects
- Juggle cue points or loops, and drop back in exactly in time with Flux Mode
- Professional build-quality with ultra-stable, aircraft-grade aluminum chassis
- Built-in, powered USB hub adds connectivity for two add-on controllers
- Multi-colored cue point trigger buttons
- Premium 24-bit soundcard, and low noise audio power supplies
- Includes the full version of the TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 with Remix Decks Includes TRAKTOR SCRATCH timecode vinyl and CDs
This is the ultimate 2-channel mixer for any TRAKTOR based DJ. Order today.
TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2 Specifications:
- Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7 (latest update) or 10.8, Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- General: Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, 1 GB free disc space, high-speed internet required
- Dimensions: 272mmx388mm x109mm (WxLxH)
- Weight: 5.1 kg / 11.2lb.
- Internal power supply with 3-pin IEC power cable included. 115-230V, 50/60Hz, 0.5 – 0.75A. No additional power supply or battery required