Native Instruments TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 MK2Sku #H99339000000000 Native Instruments H99339 YCD DJ Controllers & Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The next-generation decks and effects controller for TRAKTOR.
The TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 MK2 is the next-generation decks and effects controller for use with Native Instrument's TRAKTOR DJ software. This compact controller is the perfect add-on, engineered for seamless integration with TRAKTOR. Control two decks and two TRAKTOR FX units from a single X1 contrller and wtih the added touchstrip feature in version MK2, you can have instant touch control of filters, fx, track position and more. The RBG backlit touch button truiggers allow for a quick and easy idfentificaiton between cue point loops and markers.
Already the standard for performance DJ controllers, the mighty TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 delivers as much power as portability controlling TRAKTOR decks and effects. Whether DJing all-digital, or using timecode control, the new X1 now delivers added instant control over all essential DJ functions on 2-track decks for seamless command of TRAKTOR software and a design that feels instantly familiar.
TRAKTOR KONTROL X1’s eight knobs and buttons control up to three effects on two of the four effect units. An ultra-intuitive layout puts browse, cue, sync, and loop controls right where you need them while touch-sensitive browser and loop controls provide smart software navigation. Pro-grade, RGB backlit buttons and displays give instant visual feedback during your set – direct, fluid communication with TRAKTOR PRO or TRAKTOR SCRATCH.
On the fly remixing has also never been easier as direct access to TRAKTOR’s Flux mode now allows you to juggle cue points and loop effects without missing a beat.
Take physical control of your music with or without turntables or CDJs. TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 now includes a multi-purpose touch strip that delivers ultra-precise command over track position, pitch bend, and even FX at the swipe of a finger. Digital displays and LED indicators provide visual feedback so you know where you stand when the night is in full swing.
Control one or both decks simultaneously. From nudging or needle dropping, to quick access playback functions like track seeking or loop length, the touch strip’s default settings instantly adapt to match your needs - your fingers do the rest.
Boasting reactive performance behaviors, TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 takes care of the details behind the scenes. The advanced Browse and Loop encoders respond to touch and command TRAKTOR to access different views or functions – just touch the Browse encoder to see the full-sized Browser list. Touching the Loop encoder while holding SHIFT+PLAY lets you see the key of your track. Touching the Loop encoder while holding SYNC lets you see the tempo.
The touch strip also interprets functions based on deck status – when stopped, it’s assigned to track seeking or needle dropping. When playing, pitchbend is activated. For your own trademark sound, assign the touch strip to control any effect parameter in seconds.
Whether you're looking for a effective tool to boost your creativity or a stylish one-stop solution for maximum portability and power, the next-generation X1 ticks all the boxes.
- Control two track decks and two TRAKTOR FX units
- Touch strip controls track position, pitchbend, loops and FX
- RGB backlit triggers identify cue points from loops or markers
- Touch strip can be assigned to transport, FX and Loop functions
- Touch sensitive encoders
- Change the musical key of a track with Loop encoders while holding SHIFT+PLAY
- Seamlessly adjustable LED brightness adapts to any environment
- All buttons feature backlights in multiple colors for ease of use
- Bi-directional communication with TRAKTOR using NHL (Native Hardware Library)
- Calibration wizard precisely and individually defines mid-point of each knob
Take your mixing power to new heights, and own the dancefloor with the TRAKTOR X1 MK2.
TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 MK2 Specifications:
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Windows 7 or 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- General: Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, 1 GB free disc space, high-speed internet required
- Dimensions: 4.7" (120 mm) x 2" (52 mm) x 11.5" (294 mm)
- Weight: 1.5 lb (691 grams)
- POWER SUPPLY
- Power Supply via USB 2.0 interface, 5V 500mA bus power.
- No additional power supply or battery is needed.