Native Instruments MASCHINE CUSTOM KITS
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Match MASCHINE to your personal style.
The New MASCHINE from Native Instruments has the ability to be customized to your own personal style. With the MASCHINE CUSTOM KITS, you can choose from 5 different coordinated color schemes each made of light, but resilient aluminum for an instant style upgrade. Each MASCHINE CUSTOM KIT contains a magnetic faceplate and one set of corresponding, ergonomically designed, colored knobs. Alongside your hardware’s multi-color pads, the MASCHINE CUSTOM KIT is sure to add some flavor to your performance.
- Made for The New MASCHINE MK2 hardware controllers
- 1 magnetic, brushed aluminum faceplate with a high-quality, gig-proof finish
- 8 aluminum encoder knobs and 1 master knob
Make your hardware match your style.
MASCHINE CUSTOM KITS Specifications:
- For use with: New MASCHINE MK2 hardware, black or white edition (Not compatible with MASCHINE MIKRO or first generation MASCHINE hardware)
- Number of components: Faceplate, 8 knobs, 1 master knob, cap remover
- Material: Colored anodized aluminum
- Measurements: 25,5 x 32 x 0,1 cm